gregan

anyone bet against gregan actually scoring from 60 yards plus at least once this season

I tried making a bet after he did it with a mate. £20. He wouldnt have it.

Tries it every game now. Was funny watching the Tranmere keeper scrambling back.

Gregan was absolutely immense today. Man of Match ahead of Crossley.

Tries it every game now. Was funny watching the Tranmere keeper scrambling back.

spot on rocky by far our MOM today he was immense a man mountain at the back

Number 16 in back of Tranmere's programme was my MOM.

GROGAN i think he's called lol

Claire's younger brother?

'Massive' once again :wink: , judging by England's first half performance tonight he should be due an international call-up soon

spot on!

that goalie dumped big time...he had visions of soccer am....again....and again......oppps..theres its goes again!

Gregan gave a masterclass in defending and did not deserve to be booked.

Ronnie said "If Gregan hadn't been playing for them I think we'd have won the game easily. He was the best player on the pitch today and bossed and bullied one or two of our lads."

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Greagan is the best defender in the division... most people has been able to see that for quite a while - just again (like hughes last season) he only has to be truly immense in away games - where we take a bit of a hammering, and he just absorbs it with ease... anyone at leeds, or Trannies, can see how truly brilliant he is. The problem is there will still always be muppets at home games who never go away who will give him stick.... hopefully they are massively in the minority now....

For me, gregan and Hughes are absolutley in their own bracked in the team of "fragile - handle with care" If these two stay fit then we will go up... I dont want them playing in any more games than they have to - couldnt give a toss about the cups, for me, they only play league games....