FAO Carling

I notice you say we were quiet today ????.. Quiet is the usual 700 you bring to BP ,.........

God your a mong.

1. Noise created is relative to numbers brought.

2. I've never claimed us to be 24 hours party people who never stop singing.

3. Your a mong :)

God your a mong.

1. Noise created is relative to numbers brought.

2. I've never claimed us to be 24 hours party people who never stop singing.

3. Your a mong :)

HA HA your a bin dipper you dirty scouse robbin git!!!!!

PS- Do you wear a shell suit La??

HA HA your a bin dipper you dirty scouse robbin git!!!!!

PS- Do you wear a shell suit La??

I am going to put a small wager on the fact that I come from a much nicer area than you, you ill educated runt.

Why wernt you at the game today mate, to busy signing on???

I am going to put a small wager on the fact that I come from a much nicer area than you, you ill educated runt.

hmmmm, not at the game I am sure I was, live in Southport mate and back in less than 50 mins........ yawn,.....

hmmmm, not at the game I am sure I was, live in Southport mate and back in less than 50 mins........ yawn,.....

Sorry you live in Southport and your calling me a wannabe scouser AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Wheres your pleasure beach gone bet your family were ruined by it closing down.

Poor mans blackpool what does that tell you lid!!!!

I've vented enough anyway, I just hope we can return the favour at BP later in the season.

Edited by Carling

I made a comment earlier saying that we can play hoofball with two quick forwards but was told by Carling I was talking out of my arse,

Like I said this is a Oldham message board and we have won, its only friendly banter just like I expect to be called a dirty manc from the dippers, relax man we got 3 points.........

I made a comment earlier saying that we can play hoofball with two quick forwards but was told by Carling I was talking out of my arse, blah blah blah...

Stop jumping around making new threads about rock all. This will be merged with the rest of the goings on...

I made a comment earlier saying that we can play hoofball with two quick forwards but was told by Carling I was talking out of my arse,

Like I said this is a Oldham message board and we have won, its only friendly banter just like I expect to be called a dirty manc from the dippers, relax man we got 3 points.........

I just meant there was no need to make a whole new thread about it.

admitedly, vocally the support was pretty poor bar a handful at the back of the left and right hand corners of the stand. Was good when everyone got going though.

Then again. Tranmere's support wasnt much cop. Twenty or so bod's in the right hand stand. A bunch of kid's in the left who could barely be heard and behind the kop which had quite a few at the top who you couldnt in actual fact hear an awful lot other than the beat of a drum.

Tranmere only have two songs. "Tranmere, Tranmere, Tranmere" and "Super White Army" (or "soooa'wite'armeeeee" as it comes out.).

Edited by Rocky_Latic

'weren't' not 'wernt'

'too' not 'to'

'you're' not 'your'

you were saying something about ill-educated? :wink:

Edited by rosa