Poker Tourney v Bury

Just a quick reminder to anyone that's interested!

The poker tourney against Bury has been confirmed for this Friday (12th) at 9pm after a ballsup with PartyPoker and the Football League arranging different dates with each other last week. Get signed up and let anyone else know that may be interested (including Bury fans!). If this is a success, there is the potential for more tournaments against other teams in the future. Let's make it work :grin:

The password is FOOTBALL10. See link below and sign up through the link if you're not already registered with PartyPoker.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1385697,00.html

Just a quick reminder to anyone that's interested!

The poker tourney against Bury has been confirmed for this Friday (12th) at 9pm after a ballsup with PartyPoker and the Football League arranging different dates with each other last week. Get signed up and let anyone else know that may be interested (including Bury fans!). If this is a success, there is the potential for more tournaments against other teams in the future. Let's make it work :grin:

The password is FOOTBALL10. See link below and sign up through the link if you're not already registered with PartyPoker.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1385697,00.html

Shameless bump.

Mods- any chance this can get moved for a few days into the Latics Forum? :bounce:

Thanks mate - you came 2nd?

I was comfy then on my arris then came good in the end.

Bury lad blew it with 1 or 2 needless and careless calls.

Good game though with bit of banter.

Aye, that was me.

Very needless calls! I'm not complaining. I think a few more games would be great, a bit more publicity and we could have a few more involved.

Nice one Bournemouth- unlucky on missing out on the $2.88 :wink:

Wp Bolty.......You took me out before break with top pair on flop (bobbbins kicker mind!!) (Bubbsoafc) and i had run into you a couple of times in prev hands and thought you were being cute haha...mistake! :chubb:

PLenty of banter and a few characters from the peels on a tues night in it as well, which made it ok.....

Wp Bolty.......You took me out before break with top pair on flop (bobbbins kicker mind!!) (Bubbsoafc) and i had run into you a couple of times in prev hands and thought you were being cute haha...mistake! :chubb:

PLenty of banter and a few characters from the peels on a tues night in it as well, which made it ok.....

Just confirmed one against Tranmere - date coming soon!