Back Latics At Boundary Park - Everybody Needs To Back This

just registered for the online booking, which in theory is great however you have to pay £1.50 per ticket booking fee..so for two tickets:

£36 becomes £39.. also postage is £1.50.

Total is now £40.50 or £39 for collection. I may aswell pay on the day in case of any unforseen cancellations (e.g spurs fan bottles it).

well i was meant to be going to my friends in hull for the weekend but have now arranged to sneak a trip for us both to BP inbetween on saturday as a result of the recent statements from the club this week. Lets hope a few more follow suit and we get a half decent crowd on saturday.

PS i have a got a suggestion that im goin to put in a seperate thread as it may get lost in this 1 and is a slightly different topic to the crowd on saturday

a barca/villa supporting (season ticket holder )mate of mine is up for the weekend from brum,so he's getting dragged to the game...he's never experienced the ice station zebra yet,so its one off his clubs to visit list...oh and he hates the dongs!

and,when you all get back to the white hart after the game,celebrating another 3 pts,well be both on for the barca game at 9pm...

its gonna be a long day! :drinking45:

I'm bringing a Spurs fan to the Huddersfield match. He was suprised at the £18 price tag to watch Oldham (his words)

My first home game of the season as i live in the east midlands nowadays.. might try the electronic online ordering thing.

*spots potential NEMO member* :o

I know the feeling, I rarely take people to home games when it's so much cheaper (and a better atmosphere) at away games...especially at a student price. The club shoot themselves in the foot by not offering a standard NUS discount...but that's a subject that's been discussed and can be done so another day...

........ also Liverpool v Man United and City v Chelsea on the box doubt it will happen.

This is the crux of the problem. Self-professed Latics fans, who don't support the Club financially, except for the odd attractive Cup game at BP, have the money which TTA are after, but they prefer to spend it in the pub or on a satellite subscription.

Then they tut-tut at the low BP attendance, but brag to their workmates about their team (Latics) being top of the League. It's enought to make Ian Wright want to spit! :angry: