Neal Eardley - 100 up!

Neal Eardley made his 100th appearance for Latics on Saturday, which is an absolutely incredible achievement for a teenager! Well done Neal!

He also has the honour of captaining the Wales U21 side in Romania tonight.

=)

Is this game on TV?

3-0 to Wales with 20 minutes left! 2 goals from corners and now a 3rd on the counter. Neal's had a good game from what I can see, he may have put the ball forward to get men over for the 3rd goal too.

Looks like he could miss the Hereford game on the 12th playing in the playoff though!

Edited by Simpo

3-0 to Wales with 20 minutes left! 2 goals from corners and now a 3rd on the counter. Neal's had a good game from what I can see, he may have put the ball forward to get men over for the 3rd goal too.

Looks like he could miss the Hereford game on the 12th playing in the playoff though!

Yep just noticed the score. Good win for them.

ooh that will be a cracker! also its good to see that eardley wont get tired by playing at the tournament next summer :grin::England:

Wales v England is likely to be played at Wrexham on Friday 10 October.

This could be a good week of football, take that in on the Friday night, Wembley for the Kazakhstan game Saturday and then back home for Hereford on the Sunday before heading off for Belarus on the Monday.

Actually when I put it like that, I might have to give the U21s a miss for the benefit of my marriage.

Edited by Latics & England