Stockport Away

Please note that the Boundary Blues away trip to STOCKPORT on Saturday 4th October 2008 is now available to book.

The day also includes organised football games with Junior Hatters and lunch with the Hatters in their lounge. :bblue2::bblue2::bblue2:

Members £10.00 Parents £20.00. This includes your match ticket :grin:

Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. Booking forms are available from the club shop.

THE COACH WILL DEPART FROM THE CLAYTON ARMS CAR PARK AT 11.15 AM PROMPT

Please note that the Boundary Blues away trip to STOCKPORT on Saturday 4th October 2008 is now available to book.

The day also includes organised football games with Junior Hatters and lunch with the Hatters in their lounge. :bblue2::bblue2::bblue2:

Members £10.00 Parents £20.00. This includes your match ticket :grin:

Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. Booking forms are available from the club shop.

THE COACH WILL DEPART FROM THE CLAYTON ARMS CAR PARK AT 11.15 AM PROMPT

You're not allowed to go!

Edited by danoafc

No news so far on weather or not this game has been switched or not? This is the game I've been looking forward to all season and would be gutted if it was switched

I'm trying to find out for definate what is happening with it, Boundary Blues didn't know until today that there was a possibility of it being moved!

Jeeze - am I allowed to go? Or do you NEED to take a kiddie?

£20 for coach travel, game of footy, lunch with pre-match "banter" and a ticket to the game seems like great value to me

:grin:

Or an all dayer without kids