BLW 2

just hope we prove them wrong

esp. Salako.

top of the table and 3rd match on ... nice :)

really not upset were not getting lots of exposure from tv shows,i hope they continue to show the big clubs leeds and leicster all season long,and leave as they would call us"little oldham" alone.

the less interest from them keeps the pressure off everyone then when they finally get there thumbs from up there rears it wont make a difference,we will be almost there.

Are we going to have this all season? They put the bigger teams on more as they will attract more viewers. We only get crowds of 5000 so I don't think we would have much pull viewing wise.

Leicester and Leeds have more fans so get more coverage, please get over it.

Also John Salako giving us praise on Sky TV does not put any more pressure on our players. We are top of the league, some has been commenting on our team makes no difference whatsoever. Do you think the players sit around discussing Big League Weekend? :argue:

Are we going to have this all season? They put the bigger teams on more as they will attract more viewers. We only get crowds of 5000 so I don't think we would have much pull viewing wise.

Leicester and Leeds have more fans so get more coverage, please get over it.

Also John Salako giving us praise on Sky TV does not put any more pressure on our players. We are top of the league, some has been commenting on our team makes no difference whatsoever. Do you think the players sit around discussing Big League Weekend? :argue:

let me know who has pinched ya toys n ill get em for you....