Stockport away

Markoasis

I leave Euston at 13.05

Didnt ask you did I? :wink:

So thats aiming for th 13.05, leave ticket at home, taxi stuck in traffic, conductor kicks you off later train, have to pay again... finally getting to Brum at about 6pm, missing the kickoff and paying £512 return?

Sorted - see you then.

Mark you do tease us with arrangements!!

I'll be in either Stockport at 5.10 or Manc at 5.20 depending on what we all decide.

Looking forward to this one. Two hours on a train first and a new Threshers in Euston - happy days

Looking at those times - i'll be joining you on your train from birmingham...! Will drop you a line closer to friday to confirm, so I can share your threshers enjoyment... :drinking66:

Looking at those times - i'll be joining you on your train from birmingham...! Will drop you a line closer to friday to confirm, so I can share your threshers enjoyment... :drinking66:

Not sure if my train stops at Brum. Could do though (as the 5 past usually does). PM me on Thurs with your number and I'll let you know!!

Northern Quarter meet .... at the Northern

http://www.manchesterbars.com/thenorthern.htm

What a truly cunning plan mark! You are truly a genuis, we couldnt have come up with that ourselves! (well maybe not the drawing!) :wink:

Had 2 lovely tickets arrive for me this morning, so me and my Liverpool supporting rochdalian friend will need some dutch courage to sit with the county massive....

What time are we meeting? I will be there for 5...

What a truly cunning plan mark! You are truly a genuis, we couldnt have come up with that ourselves! (well maybe not the drawing!) :wink:

Had 2 lovely tickets arrive for me this morning, so me and my Liverpool supporting rochdalian friend will need some dutch courage to sit with the county massive....

What time are we meeting? I will be there for 5...

I should be there also around 5. Whats the plan for getting out to Stockport?