Taylors left peg

I had some fella sat near me on friday shouting at taylor for being completely one footed - unfair based non this season,Im not sure wether i just dreamt this or was a bit psshed but Im sure I saw him take a couple of set pieces with his left - anyone able to back ths up?

I had some fella sat near me on friday shouting at taylor for being completely one footed - unfair based non this season,Im not sure wether i just dreamt this or was a bit psshed but Im sure I saw him take a couple of set pieces with his left - anyone able to back ths up?

is there many/any players in the 3rd division that have Taylors ability with Both feet?

is there many/any players in the 3rd division that have Taylors ability with Both feet?

my exact sentiments at the time, I couldn't get my head round what he was saying after perfomces form the left ths season, Im sure he took a free kick or two with his left boot aswell, If he didn't then I lied to the guy who was having a go at him - i was right in principal though im sure

I was a bit suprised at just how affected taylor was by the county fan's comments and shouting on Friday from the stand I was in.

He was more bothered by giving them dirty looks than getting into position at one point...he then got really riled up and I thought he might have got sent off towards the end.

I was a bit suprised at just how affected taylor was by the county fan's comments and shouting on Friday from the stand I was in.

He was more bothered by giving them dirty looks than getting into position at one point...he then got really riled up and I thought he might have got sent off towards the end.

think it was swindon who did a baseball like number on him last year? needs to learn to channel that anger