The report from the trip to Minsk has now been aded to the Ernieflag site.

I'm hoping to put an additional gallery on there as well with some more of the pictures.

Rick/Mark/Neil, please can you forward me your pics for inclusion (plus the video that I'm sure Mark can't wait to be published... if he can even remember it)

Minsk trip

The report from the trip to Minsk has now been aded to the Ernieflag site.

I'm hoping to put an additional gallery on there as well with some more of the pictures.

Rick/Mark/Neil, please can you forward me your pics for inclusion (plus the video that I'm sure Mark can't wait to be published... if he can even remember it)

Minsk trip

I do remember the video but I did say that I was only willing to perform for you on the proviso that it was not made available for public viewing or I will have to consult my solicitor!

I can never be bothered to take any photos so I haven't got anything to forward I'm afraid but there will certainly be plenty flying around on various other cameras. I explained to those Belarusian lads how we always got stick for not featuring any beautiful Eastern European girls in our Ernie Flag pics and asked if they could round up a few pretty young locals for a quick snap. They said simply "we can do this" and immediately acquired a couple of attractive females and within moments we had gone from a total drought to having masses of Belarusian beauties quite literally qeueing for a slice of the action :shock: They were actually asking me for permission to come on to the next photo. Like I was going to say no!

What I also hadn't bargained for was the full scale impromptu press conference and paprazzi invasion that the whole thing descended into. It was like standing outside the entrance to a film premiere the way all the press were jostling for position and snapping away like their lives depended on it with those huge telescopic lense things. Where the hell did they all appear from anyway?!!! Apparently some of the photos are on the Reuters website.

I explained to those Belarusian lads how we always got stick for not featuring any beautiful Eastern European girls in our Ernie Flag pics and asked if they could round up a few pretty young locals for a quick snap. They said simply "we can do this" and immediately acquired a couple of attractive females and within moments we had gone from a total drought to having masses of Belarusian beauties quite literally qeueing for a slice of the action :shock: They were actually asking me for permission to come on to the next photo. Like I was going to say no!Where the hell did they all appear from anyway?!!! Apparently some of the photos are on the Reuters website.

That's my tactics sorted for the next time we play Port Vale then :naughty:

Possibly