Metallica UK Tour

ste1987

Gonna be bloody skint atthis rate with AC/DC last week, Metallica and Oasis this week!

Anyone looking at getting tickets for this also? Machine Head supportin g solooks to be an awesome evening!

Dates are below:

Nottingham Trent FM Arena (February 25)

Manchester Evening News Arena (26)

Sheffield Arena (28)

London 02 Arena (March 2)

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (3)

Birmingham LG Arena (25)

Glasgow SECC (26)

Edited by ste1987

Guest sheridans_world

Thinking about it, bit skint at the moment anyway, sounds a good shout. Saw Machine Head last year at the MEN in the Black Crusade tour, dragonforce were awesome!

Thinking about it, bit skint at the moment anyway, sounds a good shout. Saw Machine Head last year at the MEN in the Black Crusade tour, dragonforce were awesome!

Yeah i love Machine Head and never seen them live. bout month and a bit back was looking into going to the Slipknot gig because they were supporting soi'm glad i didn't bother now haha.

Metallica gig shud be interesting "in-the-round" too. Glad i have a presale link so shall hae to skip uni on thurs morning :wink:

Yeah i love Machine Head and never seen them live. bout month and a bit back was looking into going to the Slipknot gig because they were supporting soi'm glad i didn't bother now haha.

Metallica gig shud be interesting "in-the-round" too. Glad i have a presale link so shall hae to skip uni on thurs morning :wink:

Think they went on sale to Metclub member this morning. Any chance of the presale link on Thursday morning by PM please, Ste? :pray:

Guest oa_exile

I have had this kind of email from ticketline before and it does the trick as I booked a couple of gigs through this system.

Suggest some you of might want to register with Ticketline and you will get the pre-offers every now and again :wink:

World Magnetic

As a valued customer we are delighted to offer you the chance to book your tickets on a special priority booking which period begins on Thursday 23rd October at 9:00am.

Tickets will then go on general sale on Friday 24th October

Date Venue

Wednesday 25th February Nottingham Arena

Thursday 26th February Manchester Evening News Arena

Saturday 28th February Sheffield Arena

Monday 2nd March London O2 Arena

Tuesday 3rd March Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

Wednesday 25th March Birmingham LG Arena

Thursday 26th March Glasgow SECC

Saturday 28th March London O2 Arena

Click here to book tickets

Do not reply to this email, the email address this message was sent from is not monitored by Ticketline staff.

If you need to contact us please email customerservices@ticketline.co.uk

Click here to unsubscribe

Didn't get a pre-order for AC/DC though .....the SOAB's :angry:

What happened with the link I emailed you ?

It only became active at 9.30am. Then after that all the tickets werent therer, and it was justsaying there was an error. Anyways, it seems in past two mins it is functionaljust as pissing standing sells out in presale!

It was the best site results wise though. Ticketmaster and Seetickets were useless!

Guest oa_exile
It only became active at 9.30am. Then after that all the tickets werent therer, and it was justsaying there was an error. Anyways, it seems in past two mins it is functionaljust as pissing standing sells out in presale!

It was the best site results wise though. Ticketmaster and Seetickets were useless!

Sounds like there was a mad dash for them.

You really need to work on that F5 button :wink: the sparks should have been flying off it :lol:

The Yoof of today ! :grin:

Sounds like there was a mad dash for them.

You really need to work on that F5 button :wink: the sparks should have been flying off it :lol:

The Yoof of today ! :grin:

I was doing that on ticketmaster until it thought i was a machine and locked me out initially hahaha.

"We limit the rate of web page requests that can be made by individual users in any given time period. Your web page requests have exceeded these limits and your access has been temporarily disabled. We impose these limits to protect the web site from automated programs, as part of our efforts to promote fair access to tickets. Please allow several minutes and then try again."

That was pressing it every two seconds! (it never used to be like that, as i used to cain it)

Ahh well theres always tomorrow. Couldnt believe it on ticketline. I was trying for ages, despite the error messages. I then nip to a see tickets one i found, enter in ALL DETAILS only to be then toldat the end not enough tickets for my allocation, i go back on ticketline, and standing disappears and bleedin sells out!

Edited by ste1987

I was doing that on ticketmaster until it thought i was a machine and locked me out initially hahaha.

"We limit the rate of web page requests that can be made by individual users in any given time period. Your web page requests have exceeded these limits and your access has been temporarily disabled. We impose these limits to protect the web site from automated programs, as part of our efforts to promote fair access to tickets. Please allow several minutes and then try again."

That was pressing it every two seconds! (it never used to be like that, as i used to cain it)

Ahh well theres always tomorrow. Couldnt believe it on ticketline. I was trying for ages, despite the error messages. I then nip to a see tickets one i found, enter in ALL DETAILS only to be then toldat the end not enough tickets for my allocation, i go back on ticketline, and standing disappears and bleedin sells out!

Sent you a PM Ste, but got lower tier seats this morning. Going with my bro in law and the girls, so happy enough to sit (and getting on a bit now anyway). Happy days! (apart from £185.20 for 4 tickets OUCH!!) - bloody £4.80 booking fee per ticket :angry:

Sent you a PM Ste, but got lower tier seats this morning. Going with my bro in law and the girls, so happy enough to sit (and getting on a bit now anyway). Happy days! (apart from £185.20 for 4 tickets OUCH!!) - bloody £4.80 booking fee per ticket :angry:

Yeah just got it. Sorry for late reply. Been at some job fair thing all day then a lecture from 4-6. Bad times!

But hopefully i will enjoy some success tomorrow. Think i'm going to comit to ticketline. They seem to be lucky for me with Coldplay decent seats a while back and AC/DC standing last week.

No Worries mate.

Just got the F5 button ready to power at will :wink:

Block 211 Row C :disappointed:

EDIT: Looking at how fast they sold I guess Row C isnt that bad from that block considering the stage is in the middle. Just annoying how no standing went on sale pretty much and if i knew that id have got seats yesterday.

EDIT EDIT: Re-bought some. Block 119 Row E. Much happier in lower tier haha

Edited by ste1987

I've got free box tickets to see Slayer on Monday, seems a bit odd watching a band like that from a corperate box

Yeah. Thats what i thought initially with my seats in block 211 for Metallica.

Much happier with these new ones now.

Our box is next door to Rooney's missus.

Wonder whether she'll be coming to see Trivium, and Slayer?! haha

Usually my customers that I take there spend half their time pulling faces at Coleen and her family.

You never know. Might be a closet Metalhead!

• 1 month later...