bristol rovers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread will divide sum, i've read it 3 times now and i'm still lost.

I might add that i am also missing my lunch....What shall i have? ..i know a takeaway!!

I might have a slice of pi. In fact I might treat myself to a Sainsburys. “Taste the differential,” one.

on the way home now in the car. what a poor math. we didnt pass well at all. we just never got started to be honest.

Hey LaticsLee - apart from the two shots cleared off the line, the easy header put wide by Reuben, the screamer from Taylor that the keeper tipped over, the screamer from Jones that just went wide, numerous corners, high posession statistics in the second half, the fact that all the Gas fans around me agreed that we battered them for most of the second half, I agree with you.

A poor match? I don't think so - just a poor result - need to get our shooting boots on pretty quickly :grin:

Hey LaticsLee - apart from the two shots cleared off the line, the easy header put wide by Reuben, the screamer from Taylor that the keeper tipped over, the screamer from Jones that just went wide, numerous corners, high posession statistics in the second half, the fact that all the Gas fans around me agreed that we battered them for most of the second half, I agree with you.

A poor match? I don't think so - just a poor result - need to get our shooting boots on pretty quickly :grin: