This new promotion idea

Win both games against Scunny and Yeovil and a free ticket for Orient, it`s not a bad idea but dont think it`ll really take off.. I like the idea Stoke came up with, when they play the big teams you have to buy a ticket for another game, therefore meaning those fans who come for the big fans will have to return again.

Win both games against Scunny and Yeovil and a free ticket for Orient, it`s not a bad idea but dont think it`ll really take off.. I like the idea Stoke came up with, when they play the big teams you have to buy a ticket for another game, therefore meaning those fans who come for the big fans will have to return again.

I thought you were about to reveal an alternative route to The Championship!!

Why not if you BUY a ticket for both Scunny and Yeovil and if we win them both then you get a free ticket for Orient or is this what you originally meant.

Why not if you BUY a ticket for both Scunny and Yeovil and if we win them both then you get a free ticket for Orient or is this what you originally meant.

It only works if you get people through the gate and buy a ticket for both Scunny and Yeovil, In theory its a good idea but wejust can`t see many more people turning up to gain a free ticket for Orient, not Oldham folk anyway.

Stoke have a better idea than us but what you are a season ticket holder and its a cup game.

i dont know a single stayaway who is even remotely interested in this idea. i like it because theres a chance of a free game for me, but i probably would have attended anyways. the only game im planning on missing is walsall, for the same ricketts related reason stated last season. supposed i could try a vitamin d supplement.

To be honest I don't think anything other than promotion to the Championship would see an increase in crowds...thats just the way Oldham is, full of ManUre and Citeh fans who are happy to jump on the Oldham band wagon when something big happens...COUGH everton COUGH.

what do season ticket holders get??? are we missed out again???

You get a heavily discounted season ticket at the start of the season paying much less per game than people who turn up and pay on the day, first option on away and cup tickets, free entry to reserve games and tickets entitling you to discounts at the club shop. To be fair I think you get a lot as it is without getting an extra £15 to spend in the shop. I think you should stop being greedy and get behind a scheme designed to help the club!

You get a heavily discounted season ticket at the start of the season paying much less per game than people who turn up and pay on the day, first option on away and cup tickets, free entry to reserve games and tickets entitling you to discounts at the club shop. To be fair I think you get a lot as it is without getting an extra £15 to spend in the shop. I think you should stop being greedy and get behind a scheme designed to help the club!

I agree but didnt want to stir a hornets nest, i thought the same last season when some kicked up a fuss about the promotions. The club are trying to bring in more fans yet some still think of me me me.

I agree but didnt want to stir a hornets nest, i thought the same last season when some kicked up a fuss about the promotions. The club are trying to bring in more fans yet some still think of me me me.

I think it is a good idea. People sometimes forget that the money pumped into the club by the season ticket holders helps to keep the club afloat during the summer months. I though don't necessary think that it's a big issue if the seaon ticket holders are not included, but it's nice.

It's not a big issue anyway because after a storming victory over Scunny, we'll probably see out a drab draw against Yeovil.

Club wins 2 games = people more likely to pay for next match anyway = scheme defeats itself and actually costs money.

The offer should be for a free ticket if we lose both games! Gets in people who wouldn't have come back!

Edited by opinions4u