Why didn't he get on the pitch tonight? Was a perfect opportunity to give him 15/20 minutes. I reckon he might just be gone come January.

was thinking the same thing thought he could have come on at hereford as well

wouldnt be surprised to see him leave its just not worked out for him

To be fair, proof was in the pudding. Seems it was a good enough kick up the arse for Allott to perform to a high standard...of which he did tonight. Shame for Maher...just hope he can see himself as part of a squad and stick with it...trying to keep players happy has been our downfall lately IMO (ala, Davies being given a chance over Lewis who only needed a wks rest IMO).

To be fair, proof was in the pudding. Seems it was a good enough kick up the arse for Allott to perform to a high standard...of which he did tonight. Shame for Maher...just hope he can see himself as part of a squad and stick with it...trying to keep players happy has been our downfall lately IMO (ala, Davies being given a chance over Lewis who only needed a wks rest IMO).

I guess we'll never know, but his response to being rested for half a dozen games was superb.

I honestly thought Maher was going to play last night, from Shez's comments last week I thought he was going to change 2-3 players, for once his stubborness payed off

Its odd though, he has only signed for a year though so he can talk to other clubs in Jan cant he?

As soon as we went 2,0 up that guy should’ve been on the pitch. Not knocking Allot or Whittaker as they have proved all they need to this season… but maher is a possession player, keeps hold of the ball. If we are winning, this lad needs to be on the pitch. I think it will be a great waste if he leaves before a proper run in the team, even if its just 20 mins of every game that we are leading in.

As soon as we went 2,0 up that guy should’ve been on the pitch. Not knocking Allot or Whittaker as they have proved all they need to this season… but maher is a possession player, keeps hold of the ball. If we are winning, this lad needs to be on the pitch. I think it will be a great waste if he leaves before a proper run in the team, even if its just 20 mins of every game that we are leading in.

There is no way any manager would change his midfield just after they have scored the second

Noww hmmm what shall i se my 1,000 post on <_<