Horror game, Horror Manager.....

Horror game.

The Man Utd semi-final is an interesting one.

Its a game with mixed emotions - pride of seeing Latics at Wembley for the 2nd time (even though I voted not to play the semi at Wembley) and the sheer joyous feeling of scoring at Wembley and singing and cheering and feeling as happy as I can remember for a a period of time as I ever have watching football.

Followed by a moment of such awfulness that even now thinking about it or seeing it on TV makes me feel sick.

But in the end to take one of the best teams in Europe to the brink at Wembley and to experience the feeling, albeit sdhort-lived, or scoring at Wembley and leading is something I am glad I experienced even though it was followed by that goal.

I cannot think of any redeeming features of Cardiff at home.

My horror games were never ones in which we got trounced by good sides... that can always happen, the games where our players were so shockingly poor it made me want to disown latics for an evening were my worst matches....

2-1 loss at home to Torquay under Talbot - the worst performance I have ever seen by Oldham, and the worst of the bad performances by branston

1-0 loss away to Chesterfield under Ronnie - and the now Infamous JJ clean through falling over incident.

Those defeats, and all those names above are my 'Horror' latics moments.

Been at lost of rubbish defeats. but those took the buscuit for abysmal latics performances.

Game: Brizzle City at home... Shocking

Manager: Ronnie Mooron

Player: Forbes!

(a) Which one? The one with one of the best teams to play us in this division a couple of seasons ago?

(B) Completely agree.

© Forbes was an awful right back. We'll see how good a centre back he is tomorrow. I suspect many people may be eating their words.