Not surprised at Saturday's defeat.

I for one am not in the least bit surprised by Saturday's defeat, given that I spotted Alan Hardy in Tesco's on Featherstall Road at 8-00am on Saturday morning, yes thats right on the morning of a match.

He was looking in the light bulbs section.

Quite frankly I was both disgusted and amazed that a senior official at the club thinks that this kind of behaviour is in anyway an appropriate way to prepare for a crucial league fixture.

I was going to point out to him that Tesco do not sell new born babies, if indeed he was feeling a little peckish and that he would have to continue to rely on the hospital for such cullinary delicacies, but thought better of it on the basis of whats the point, him even being there on a match day had already cost us the points the damage had been done.

Signed

Disgusted of Oldham.

Edited by Hometownclub

I for one am not in the least bit surprised by Saturday's defeat, given that I spotted Alan Hardy in Tesco's on Featherstall Road at 8-00am on Saturday morning, yes thats right on the morning of a match.

He was looking in the light bulbs section.

Quite frankly I was both disgusted and amazed that a senior official at the club thinks that this kind of behaviour is in anyway an appropriate way to prepare for a crucial league fixture.

I was going to point out to him that Tesco do not sell new born babies, if indeed he was feeling a little packish and that he would have to continue to rely on the hospital for such cullinary delicacies, but thought better of it on the basis of whats the point, him even being there on a match day had already cost us the points the damage had been done.

Signed

Disgusted of Oldham.

This is terrible behaviour. First Davies then Reuben and now a senior member of staff. This is not acceptable on a day of a game. What does the spokesman form Lidl think of all this? Its only a matter of time before the ultimate sin is committed and Shez himself is sighted in Tesco on a match day :angry: