Come on Oldham !

I remember that LL... After being scared s***less by us in the 1990 FA cup semi and replay, the 'hugely hilarious' ManYoo fanzine Red Issue had an article about it called Top Ten Oldham Songs:

1. Come On Oldham

2. Come On Oldham

3. Come On Oldham

etc.

"How we laughed"... :grin:

I remember that! Was it reprinted in Beyond the Boundary or something?

I quite enjoy the atmostphere the drummer gets going during the game, but when we get a corner the COME ON OLDHAM used to be a lot getter than the Drummer drumming and then OLDHAM ... You know what I mean.

Can someone have a word and get him to learn more songs ..............Please

This is me (the drummer).. OK i wont do anything on corners but cmon.. what songs do u want me in person to learn... i mean.. we try the great escape and u all moan that we dont need to sing that.. Dont forget its been an england song for a long while and doesnt mean we actually need a great escape... the only song that ever does work is sheridans blue n white army.. and without the drum that never works either. Join in and play the game eh? then I will!

I remember that! Was it reprinted in Beyond the Boundary or something?

It may have been LL but as I have 5 brothers-in-law who "support" Manyoo (hence my unusually bitter aversion to said "franchise") they might have shown me the original article in all it's "glory"...

I second Mark's proposal: Bring Back BTB!!