I liked the look of them as a midfield 3 to be honest

:chubb::applause1::headbang::idea::OASISscarf:

Lets hope shez might have noticed that too... heres hoping.... Maher was class, controlled the game in the second half, and Allott and Whits looked great going forward with the extra buffer... everything went through Maher, and for me, he was the reason the game turn ed aroun d as our midfield suddenly got the ball, and started doing the simple things well...

Thought one of the bigger things of him coming on was that Hazell was no longer babbling around like a fish out of water at right back. It's not his fault, in the sense that he just shouldn't be picked there. Once Gregan came off it looked alot more balanced at the back.

Maher had a good enough game to be in for the next one. Whether that is with or instead of Allott I guess depends on the opposition.

Thought one of the bigger things of him coming on was that Hazell was no longer babbling around like a fish out of water at right back. It's not his fault, in the sense that he just shouldn't be picked there. Once Gregan came off it looked alot more balanced at the back.

Maher had a good enough game to be in for the next one. Whether that is with or instead of Allott I guess depends on the opposition.

Been at work all weekend...

He played Hazell at right back?!?!? Oh dear.

I liked the look of them as a midfield 3 to be honest

It didn't work against Burnley.

I don't think we have a problem as such in midfield. Allott's a little less consistant this term, and Maher would do a decent job replacing him if need be. I'm more concerned about the plethora of :censored:-soft goals we keep conceding in all honesty. We've not looked very stable as a defensive unit since August.