wheres the striker

so he hasnt arrived its friday players have probably gone northampton it was 90% certain we were getting one this week fantastic

90% certain? Just like that dog was I lost a tenner on the other night? :wink:

We don't even particularly need a striker in my opinion - not bothered.

Isn't O'Grady back today??

Well, according to the rarely wrong.....

There has been no progress in Athletic’s quest for loan recruits – and it appears the recent in-house feud is not helping.

Sheridan said: “I’ve got a striker waiting to come in, but I don’t really know what’s going on at the moment. I’ve left it with other people and that’s all I want to say.”

In response, chief executive Alan Hardy, who deals with most transfers, said: “I’m waiting to hear from the manager regarding negotiations with his opposite number at the club concerned.”

Read into that what you will.

Either the rearley wrong has got its wooden spoon out, of the club currently doesnt know its arse from its elbow!

Sheridan said: "I've got a striker waiting to come in, but I don't really know what's going on at the moment. I've left it with other people and that's all I want to say."

In response, chief executive Alan Hardy, who deals with most transfers, said: "I'm waiting to hear from the manager regarding negotiations with his opposite number at the club concerned."

doesn't sound good..obviously the blowout last week hasn't been patched up,and its become a "them and us" situation.

this is going to end in tears... :unsure:

In response, chief executive Alan Hardy, who deals with most transfers, said: “I’m waiting to hear from the manager regarding negotiations with his opposite number at the club concerned.

Surely Shez tells Hardy who he wants in then its upto Hardy and co to negotiate with the club to get the lad in!!!

In response, chief executive Alan Hardy, who deals with most transfers, said: “I’m waiting to hear from the manager regarding negotiations with his opposite number at the club concerned.

Surely Shez tells Hardy who he wants in then its upto Hardy and co to negotiate with the club to get the lad in!!!

they must have bumped into each other in the corridor and sorted the move out.