Swindon/Taylor?

I doubt most mature Swindon fans have anything against Chris Taylor and probably not Hughesy either.

These morons are idiotic kids...... check out their ages!!! They should be home with mummy on Saturday afternoon, not sitting with grown ups who know better at a football match. Wonder if their parents reported them missing.

Edited by lonelylaticsfaninaus

It goes back to last season. Taylor was seen by the Swindon fans as a diver. They all turned on him (not just a few "morons") for about half of the second half, and Chris could not do anything right. They reduced him to a shadow of himself. IIRC he got himself booked and was taken off for his own good.

As I mentioned elsewhere tonight, he has cut out the cheating and set an example that I hope Byfield will follow.

You fail to mention that one season back it inspire Taylor to work like two men. However, yeah they remembered him this season too and chanted 'Taylor Taylor' every time he neared the ball. Followed by W anchor W anchor

Edited by Lags