Shez: "We all love the Club...

So am i!, if it was something negative there would have been plenty!

he is completely right with what he is saying....we do all love the club and i think comments from corney like we had the other week are also totally justified....

my only concern over it was it should have been said behind closed doors in one of those clear the air kinda talks.....mr corney can say what he wants in private,he owns the club....

just glad to see that shez has come out fighting so to speak....he has been after byfield for a long time,and hopefully he will give the team the much needed boost it needs to carry things forward and get back on track.

but with all that said i can see another public corney rant the moment things start to slide again.....and i think as much as shez n tommy wright love the club,a few more personal attacks could see them walk away....just my thought.

but with all that said i can see another public corney rant the moment things start to slide again.....and i think as much as shez n tommy wright love the club,a few more personal attacks could see them walk away....just my thought.

If they do their jobs, they'll be no need for it to get to that again :wink: