Shez, the lads and reaction

It's only fair to start a thread to congratulate all involved with yesterdays win. After a couple of weeks conflict and a couple of months poor showings, this result was just what the doctor ordered. Whilst changes aren't good for changes sake, I felt Shez made some changes that were needed for the greater good for all concerned. Gregan to get him out of the spotlight whilst he gets his head together, Eardley to concentrate his mind on the job for club as well as country, a fresh striker who comes in without the baggage of not scoring for the Tics this season, Lomax cos he's not let himself down when asked and the boost of being asked, Maher to add a little steel and belief he's here to play at least, Whitaker a rest and possibly the unlucky tag of being a luxury home player. Liddell the either or man! coupled to Deano. Stam I still feel is keeping Gregans bed warm. Last and not least TTA will feel happier writing the cheques today and maybe a unwanted smugness after Hughes stupidity for the first booking made certain statements ring true. Last us the fans who keep the faith as we always do and return and return and whilst we question certain things from time to time back the club and the staff and will this club of ours to succeed.

Yesterdays result was the right reaction that was required at a side that hadn't lost at home, yet oddly for me are one of those sides like the Swindons, yeovils and Bristols of this world promotion candidates shouldnt be losing too and possibly beating. So well done Shez and the boys. Onwards together.

Good to hear from those that went we gave a good performance we need to follow this up now with a win on tuesday and a positive result down at Southend would take a draw but we are good enough to win there, and then put a run together. Today's result will mean nothing if we don't follow it up with more positive results it will be just like what happened after Scunthorpe and Hereford.

Just to add the players' reaction at the final whistle was very pumped...they've been through what we have over the last couple of months with the added burden of responsibility and I'd like to think from their gestures to the crowd that yesterday was a monkey off their back.

The corner is not yet turned, but the indicator's on...