New for Old Shirt.... Fluo

Having been away for 3 weeks, just been looking back through the old news to catch up on everything latics and seen that people who bought the original fluo yellow top have until today to change it... does this mean im screwed with my Fluo yellow top sporting Hillstones Development??

Why have they put a time limit on this?? Iv not tried contacting the club to see if i can still change it but if i cant me wont be too happy!!

Having been away for 3 weeks, just been looking back through the old news to catch up on everything latics and seen that people who bought the original fluo yellow top have until today to change it... does this mean im screwed with my Fluo yellow top sporting Hillstones Development??

Why have they put a time limit on this?? Iv not tried contacting the club to see if i can still change it but if i cant me wont be too happy!!

id have said no going off what the club have said on the website but if you dont ask you dont get.