Thought he was brilliant today after he came on ... looks alot sharper and stronger ... looks like that loan did him good. Keep it up lad.

Completely agree, BUT only what he did at Colchester, Trannies and Hartlepool. Daft decision sending the boy out on loan, however he's back and with it our plan B. Byfield on the other hand was poor imo. Great second half at Sixfields can't really comment on Southend but wanted and expected much more from him tonight and we didn't get it.

Completely agree, BUT only what he did at Colchester, Trannies and Hartlepool. Daft decision sending the boy out on loan, however he's back and with it our plan B. Byfield on the other hand was poor imo. Great second half at Sixfields can't really comment on Southend but wanted and expected much more from him tonight and we didn't get it.

True .. but what he didnt do the other games. I think the loan move will help him tbh.

Byfield i was mixed about, when he had the ball he showed some class at times .. he has a decent first touch but his work-rate is alittle disapointed .. however its only my first time of seeing him so wont be to harsh.

Not sure he's a 90 minute man, but he's a cracking player to have coming off the bench, especially if we're losing our physical battles up front. Wins absolutely everything in the air, and he's good on the deck aswell. Will never be a prolific scorer, but he's a very good squad player.

Not sure he's a 90 minute man, but he's a cracking player to have coming off the bench, especially if we're losing our physical battles up front. Wins absolutely everything in the air, and he's good on the deck aswell. Will never be a prolific scorer, but he's a very good squad player.

COG summed up for me. Like Lewis, probably never going to be a goal machine, although hopefully we start to get a few more from both - but you make the judgement for what they add to the team.