Give the crowd and team a boost this Christmas

The football might go our way or it may not, but there's one thing that would make it worth the admission price on it's own.

Please enter "bring back leezy's jumper for the Festive Season" into Facebook groups and add your support.

Leezy's jumper needs you. Please don't let it down.

Guest oa_exile
I find it remarkable that when I clicked on the group and on the list of members...Bob is a mutual friend of pretty much every single one of them.

On the other hand, knowing Bob...that's not that remarkable at all.

I think if it carries on Bob will be in trouble for hacking into members accounts and adding himself as a mutual friend.....but then again from what I have seen of Bob's spelling he could actually be adding FIEND , who know's :grin:

I find it remarkable that when I clicked on the group and on the list of members...Bob is a mutual friend of pretty much every single one of them.

On the other hand, knowing Bob...that's not that remarkable at all.

So why didn't you join while you were in there? :angry: Think of that poor jumper, not seeing the open air from one month to the next.

So why didn't you join while you were in there? :angry: Think of that poor jumper, not seeing the open air from one month to the next.

frankly we should all be dragging out our special jumpers and spiking our hair in honour of the great one for the Leyton game