Kelvin Lomax

Both.

So why do u want him to leave exactly ??? A player 10x more potential than Kelvin and 2 years his junior ... also in different positions

Out of the 3 obv. based on this season Taylot and Hughes are irreplacable BUT wanting Eardley to leave is bizzare

One thing Moore got right releasing him. Simply not good enough!

We really do watch 2 different matches every week - I personally think Kel is coming on leaps and bounds, growing in confidence and becoming a more than worthy member of our starting xi - as for that tosser Moore, dont get me started on that asswipe!

We really do watch 2 different matches every week - I personally think Kel is coming on leaps and bounds, growing in confidence and becoming a more than worthy member of our starting xi - as for that tosser Moore, dont get me started on that asswipe!

Just my opinion Leez. I think hes poor, scared of the ball and never overlaps- something with Liddell infront of you, you have to do. Our right hand side is a concern for me when we're trying to break it slows us right down. But yea people must be watching different games as Sheridan has come out and praised him. All about opinions init.

So why do u want him to leave exactly ??? A player 10x more potential than Kelvin and 2 years his junior ... also in different positions

Out of the 3 obv. based on this season Taylot and Hughes are irreplacable BUT wanting Eardley to leave is bizzare

Because he's awful. He'll get absolutely ripped to shreds at a higher level, that's for sure.

Just my opinion Leez. I think hes poor, scared of the ball and never overlaps- something with Liddell infront of you, you have to do. Our right hand side is a concern for me when we're trying to break it slows us right down. But yea people must be watching different games as Sheridan has come out and praised him. All about opinions init.

Too right matey couldnt agree more re: different opinions.

At least I wont call you a retard for disagreeing with me :grin:

Too right matey couldnt agree more re: different opinions.

At least I wont call you a retard for disagreeing with me :grin:

Owing to illness I have only seen the last three home league matches but I find it difficult to equate fact with someof your opinions on Lomax. Defensively he has been much better than I remember Eardley ever being. No more soft goals at the far post because eardley cannot head to save his life. He is quicker than Eardley and reads the game better. As to the suggestion he should overlap Liddel that is too ridiculous. Would that be in the 2 inches Liddel leaves between himself and the touch line? Would that be forgetting that he has a defensive job because Liddel is making no attempt to cover forward runs? The next match I suggest you look at what happens if Jones overlaps. Taylor comes inside to take away the full back and Allot races 40 yards to cover the vacant full back spot. Until they have time to reform Taylor plays central midfield and Jones plays wing. As soon as there is a stop in play Allot and Jones sprint to regain there original position. Perhaps when Smalley returns we can try a similar set up on the right wing but it is unlikely as Whittaker will be too far forward to cover.

As to the percieved passing faults I suggest you look at how many times the Lomax lump follows a pass back to him from Liddel leaving him with littl choice but to lump or risk losing the ball in a dangerous position. At times when he has had time to pick a pass and movement up front he has found the front man with good through balls. Taylor could have scored with at least two of his crosses in the last match and O'Grady should have scored from one