Chaddy's Gang Christmas Party

Another great performance by Chaddy as his Gang members had a hoot of a time at the Christmas Party. It’s a joy to see the delight Chaddy brings to the kids, parents and grandparents. You are one of the Club’s prize assets Chaddy. :chubb:

Also Latics very own Santa paid a visit. Talk about a larger than life character, no not Chaddy, Santa wearing what must have been a XXXL costume - no chimney in the world wide enough to fit him! Ho Ho Ho-ing as a change from his match commentaries - well done Santa, the kids loved you! :applause1:

3108133711_972cee5140.jpg
Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Another great performance by Chaddy as his Gang members had a hoot of a time at the Christmas Party. It’s a joy to see the delight Chaddy brings to the kids, parents and grandparents. You are one of the Club’s prize assets Chaddy. :chubb:

Also Latics very own Santa paid a visit. Talk about a larger than life character, no not Chaddy, Santa wearing what must have been a XXXL costume - no chimney in the world wide enough to fit him! Ho Ho Ho-ing as a change from his match commentaries - well done Santa, the kids loved you! :applause1:

3108133711_972cee5140.jpg

What was Roy Butterworth doing playing Santa? :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

What was Roy Butterworth doing playing Santa? :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

'Have you been good this year?'

'Yes, Santa.'

'And what do you want for Christmas?'

'A Latics shirt with Crossley on the back.'

'Get the f*** off my lap'.

Thanks Terry, your comments are much appreciated. I have got to say though i left there last night and just wanted to cry my legs were hurting so much.

I drove down to Peterborough on Saturday and played 90 minutes in the fans game, then i did before the big game, then drove back home again. Got up Sunday morning at 8:00am, played 90 minutes of 5-a-side, had a quick bit of brekkie, went to take my lad have his christmas party with Chaddy park fc, the lads played footy for an hour, then the dads played against each other for 30 minutes, i was on one of the teams and didnt stop running all the time i was on the pitch. Then it was straight off to running wild for the gangs party. I did about 90 minutes or so chasing kids round the hottest kids play area known to man. I only left when i knew it was impossible to carry on and the kids were about to go home.

Went home to rest and the missus decided i had to drive to Heywood to see my twin cousins who's 16th birthday it was yesterday, i got home at 11:00pm.

I just want to sleep today :disappointed:

Thanks Terry, your comments are much appreciated. I have got to say though i left there last night and just wanted to cry my legs were hurting so much.

I drove down to Peterborough on Saturday and played 90 minutes in the fans game, then i did before the big game, then drove back home again. Got up Sunday morning at 8:00am, played 90 minutes of 5-a-side, had a quick bit of brekkie, went to take my lad have his christmas party with Chaddy park fc, the lads played footy for an hour, then the dads played against each other for 30 minutes, i was on one of the teams and didnt stop running all the time i was on the pitch. Then it was straight off to running wild for the gangs party. I did about 90 minutes or so chasing kids round the hottest kids play area known to man. I only left when i knew it was impossible to carry on and the kids were about to go home.

Went home to rest and the missus decided i had to drive to Heywood to see my twin cousins who's 16th birthday it was yesterday, i got home at 11:00pm.

I just want to sleep today :disappointed:

I hope you told Mark Allott, who was there with his son, that that's what you call a hard day's graft. He'd be able to tell Latics players because if you tried to tell 'em, they wouldnt't believe you.

Mark already knows how knackering it is for me from previous experiences.

It did make me laugh though afterwards when he said "you deffinately earned your money today". He did look a bit suprised when i said i put myself through that pain for free :lol:

Highlight of yesterday for me was the fact that there were 3 kids there yesterday that were PETRIFIED of me at the start and by the end i had them shalking my hand, hugging me and kissing the beak. One of the dads said to me that he was shocked as for the past 2 years his daught has frozen with fear when she saw Chaddy. :shock:

Mark already knows how knackering it is for me from previous experiences.

It did make me laugh though afterwards when he said "you deffinately earned your money today". He did look a bit suprised when i said i put myself through that pain for free :lol:

Highlight of yesterday for me was the fact that there were 3 kids there yesterday that were PETRIFIED of me at the start and by the end i had them shalking my hand, hugging me and kissing the beak. One of the dads said to me that he was shocked as for the past 2 years his daught has frozen with fear when she saw Chaddy. :shock:

Mark Allott is not alone in his misconception about Latics-associated matters.

Those three kids overcoming their fear is what must make all your effort worthwhile - money can't buy 'job' satisfaction like that!

Please keep up the good voluntary work.

Good effort. What did you say to them to set their fears at rest?

Yes its always been a voluntary post, although Kevin WIlliams managed to make a fair amount of money by doing lots of appearances. I just dont have the heart to charge most people, i will only ask for a payment if it means me missing work. The matchday part and the Chaddys gang parties are always freebies, although i do get two free season tickets for home games, although thats not really me who benefits from it, my dad and my mate have the tickets.

I aint complaining though, i love the job. ^_^