Have the Shez to Leeds rumours died down?

Big Shez fan and will back him as Oldham manager.

But the news that Danny Wilson is available is intersting news. Wilson is on manager I'd like to see at Latics some time - always plays the game the right way.

If Shez was to leave - I'd want Wilson in.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Big Shez fan and will back him as Oldham manager.

But the news that Danny Wilson is available is intersting news. Wilson is on manager I'd like to see at Latics some time - always plays the game the right way.

If Shez was to leave - I'd want Wilson in.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Ive always liked Danny Wilson in terms of him being a reasonable manager and always honest.

He was at Bristol City for an awful long time, going near on promotion endlessly but never quite making it, Gary Johnson came in later and they went up within a couple of years. Would that suggest Wilson couldnt quite cut the mustard?

I've always liked him and would have liked to see him at BP in the past as his teams "play good football" but he does seem to get the sack a fair bit, did well at Barnsley given enough time but has fallen short a few times whic makes me think he is a bit like a player whose best days are behind them yet dine out on their reputation.

D'oh! Mean't to put, I think we saw our next manager on the touchline on Saturday in the shape of Crossley. Could be well off the mark but I've just got a feeling about it.

Edited by beag_teeets

I'm another big Danny Wilson fan, I wanted him (though he was not available I don't think) instead of Rotten Ronnie.

But I'm also a big Shez fan and wouldn't want us to be in the position where we are looking for a new manager anytime soon!!

can't say i liked em that much really,only had the one hit with "marys prayer" did'nt they.