ricketts sent off

I never really get tied up in this rather sad tradition of wishing ill on former players. I'll look out for former favourites in a positive way. For players who were rightly shown the door like Ricketts, the most pronounced feeling I can muster is bored disinterest. He doesn't warrant any more than that.

Guest sheridans_world

rubbish

Ricketts didnt have people on his back at BP, it was his 'behind the scenes' antics that got him the boot from BP.

Billy big balls.

Why? A decent player who had to many of the idiots on his back at Latics and proved it again this season for Walsall against us.

I wish some of the moaning sods at BP wold get a red card

I must admit when we played Walsall, it was pathetic how some of our fans over stepped the mark with the "die ricketts die" chanting again.

All 11 games he played for us?

:lol:

glad that chapter is closed.

Every game he played, he had fans on his back. Ironic cheers when he won a header, "Get in the game Ricketts, you useless c**t" was a common one. He was, and still is, a stand out player at this level when he wants to be. He's shown that twice against us.

good shout

hey hey nice one llooks like the sme ans are now on byfields back it was ridiculous having to listen to some of the :censored: people where shouting today and if yu ere saat any where near rrow C D or E seats 112-116 or anywhere around that area, you know who you are!!!!!!!! disgusting

Edited by neiladamsheadband

hey hey nice one llooks like the sme ans are now on byfields back it was ridiculous having to listen to some of the :censored: people where shouting today and if yu ere saat any where near rrow C D or E seats 112-116 or anywhere around that area, you know who you are!!!!!!!! disgusting

i was and i heard it too and i couldnt agree with you more