Happy Anniversary

Paddy,

It's in the DNA of every tic. It doesn't happen often but we all know when it has.

Cheers,

Harry

For those of you old enough to have been there in '74 I suppose it was the greatest day ever to be a 'tic. However the game in question was played in the old Division 2, ok United went on to stroll the League but for me nothing will beat March 9th 1993, Why? Because we beat the the inaugral Premiergreed Champs elect. Ok Cantona didn't play but we beat the best side in the country (Schmeichel, Giggs, Kanchelskis, Irwin, Ince, etc..by a mile), they didn't lose again that season and we beat them with one fit striker!

As for wins against the blue half of Manchester...well they're ten a penny aren't they??!!

For those of you old enough to have been there in '74 I suppose it was the greatest day ever to be a 'tic. However the game in question was played in the old Division 2, ok United went on to stroll the League but for me nothing will beat March 9th 1993, Why? Because we beat the the inaugral Premiergreed Champs elect. Ok Cantona didn't play but we beat the best side in the country (Schmeichel, Giggs, Kanchelskis, Irwin, Ince, etc..by a mile), they didn't lose again that season and we beat them with one fit striker!

As for wins against the blue half of Manchester...well they're ten a penny aren't they??!!

Though infinitely more satisfying.