Rang Huddersfield TFC - confirmation that they WILL allow cash entry tomorrow

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
These the same ones they take at the club?

I never see the Logic in our ticketing at times, If we were to get more than 5000 home fans wanting tickets we would be :censored: !

Why didnt we take the full 4000! DOH

Something doesnt add up. How can we be given 2600 tickets with a possibilty of more a few weeks ago, but now we are only getting 2600?

Something doesnt add up. How can we be given 2600 tickets with a possibilty of more a few weeks ago, but now we are only getting 2600?

I am not making excuses for our shower, but it could be that theres only 2000 tickets left for home fans to buy?

So they might not want pay on the day, what we should have done in that case is had the full allocation and made it clear from the start!!

I am not making excuses for our shower, but it could be that theres only 2000 tickets left for home fans to buy?

So they might not want pay on the day, what we should have done in that case is had the full allocation and made it clear from the start!!

HUDDS AND OLDHAM = JOKE!!! JOKE!!! JOKE!!!

why is it all the other years ive been to hudds its been pay on the day but this year its all ticket

is it because fans dont get on and that there has been abit of trouble in past years including this year??

police want it this way??

hudds in with away fans??

.... THINK AN E-MAIL TO AH WOULD BE THE BEST IDEA .... :argue::computer::help:

True, but given the general malaise among Latics fans at the moment and considering that home and away attendances are down on previous seasons, I don't think it's too bad at all. Also, I bet there's a fair few who would normally go to Hudds away but can't make it due to family commitments with it being so soon after New Year's Day.

The game on the equivalent Saturday last season was all ticket and we managed to take over 5,500! :wink:

Morning All, Happy New Year aswell....

I sent alan hardy an e-mail this morning about hudds tickets so i copied and pasted it for all of you to read...

Thanks for the email and a Happy New Year to you.

Unfortunately, we all get told what to do at certain times and

Huddersfield told us that is was all ticket for Latics fans. We have to

go by what they instruct us to say but I will be speaking with them this

morning to find out exactly what they intend to do on the day.

Hopefully they will provide a cash turnstile for Latics fans but I will

get something on the web site as soon as we know.

Regards

Alan

Alan Hardy

Chief Executive/Director

Oldham Athletic AFC

T: 0871 226 2235

F: 0871 226 1715

E: alan.hardy@oldhamathletic.co.uk

I hope you guys do get to pay on the day, it makes no sense to turn customers away. That stand has the capacity of 4,000 and you'll be in on your own, so the whole thing is quite ridiculous if we don't allow you to pay on the day. No doubt it'll be something to do with the police :rolleyes:

So offically...there will be cash turnstiles...but only unoffically and with no grantee....

:blink::lol:

Not taking the chance....will give it a miss me thinks...if the silly york:censored:e pillocks dont want my money its there loss :) I will buy a calendar from latics instead :)

Edited by oafc0000

Are the tickets reserved i.e. do you have to sit on the seat which you are allocated?

ant got a clue pal...

atleast there is pay on the day now which allows quite a few more ppl to go who couldnt make it down to BP to get a ticket

the advertising thing seems very strange to me tho about not alowing to advertise that you can pay on the day :unsure::shock:

ant got a clue pal...

atleast there is pay on the day now which allows quite a few more ppl to go who couldnt make it down to BP to get a ticket

the advertising thing seems very strange to me tho about not alowing to advertise that you can pay on the day :unsure::shock:

Typical contentment that away fans are held in...

Football is a :censored: industry....

Huddersfield town are idiots why would they do this its going to be a free for all as always. I remember them saying pay on the day only.

wonder how many PPL said sod it its all ticket and then made other plans, and now you can pay on the day..... HTFC need to look at this and see how stupid they are!!!

think they done this because we done it to them but in are defence we had to do it because of are 3sided ground are reduced capacity..

funny thing is that they couldnt even fill it out haha BIG club my a***

HTFC away support is terd, we will show you how its done

1 in 2 fans travel away :grin::grin::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol::lol: