With all the fuss over who is going and staying

Why it appears that some of our players appear not to be 'bothered'

CT a cert for 100% has had three poor games and IMO not due to a dip in form he just seems not to want to run with the ball or for it.

The combination of Maher and Allot should sure up any midfield... and we look overrun.

NE & KL dont seem to want to overlap our wide players and sit and wait for the attack.

The misplaced passes are stacking up against 75% of the team, giving posession away and dont appear to want it back.

When we pass the ball on the floor and the players run in to space we look like we can hold our own in any division. This is happening 2-3 times a game ( lots more against Orient) but then as if forgetting how to play ... revert to bypassing the midfield!!.

The gap between the midfield and front 2 is a chasm we just cant allow. The general opinion is that LA fills that gap, and stats show this but they are professional footballers and they MUST be able to see this happening if we can..... Why are none of them filling it. Finally our best finisher in 15 years has to go wide to get the ball ...... Will he score from there ? Nope ....

I do not profess to know loads about the game or how it needs to be played ... but the blame lies with the players at these times and not the manager!!!

I agree completely, good point well made

CT a cert for 100% has had three poor games and IMO not due to a dip in form he just seems not to want to run with the ball or for it.

I was wondering when this would come up - In CT's case literally.

A guy who works in our office knows a guy who knows his dad - (Yes, yes I know not another "I know a guy who knows a guy who. :blahblah: ... :blahblah: .." story, but I actually know all the peoplein the chain in this case so :censored::tongue:) and most of you will recall that CT has "chucked his guts" on the pitch more than once. Apparently CT has a medical condition, the term for which I have forgotten, and it has affected him.

Now "the guy in our office" is not a footie fan (well i say that, as he is a typical armchair red) and he mentioned this to me yesterday morning out of the blue so is that co-incidental or is there something in it?

Cheers,

Harry.

P.S. Don;t shoot the messanger

My own personal thoughts are that CTs form has dipped after the Peterborough game where he played very well in the second half. Unfortunately for two months he got used to playing with Jones. Whilst Jones, I think, upset us defensively, he got forward very very well. Therefore, whenever they doubled up on Taylor, he would come forward allowing Taylor more space. Lomax gets forward about as frequently we have cold snaps like this one. This limits the amount of space Taylor has and he needs to learn to deal with that. It's overcoming things like this that will determine whether or not he becomes an excellent rather than very good winger.