a few thick heads this morning?

Guest The Satanic Priest

Guest The Satanic Priest

Same old Latics showing their true colours last night. Sheridans spineless one of the boys management is effecting our chances. This lot can walk away and get another job, but we've got to live with whats left of his legacy. "Dont go up? :censored: it dont matter I wont be here anyway! lets have a laugh." yeah, but we will. I bet windass is grinning from ear to ear.

disgraceful

Edited by Markoasis

Same old Latics showing their true colours last night. Sheridans spineless one of the boys management is effecting our chances. This lot can walk away and get another job, but we've got to live with whats left of his legacy. Dont go up? :censored: it dont matter I wont be here anyway. lets have a laugh. I bet windass is grinning from ear to ear.

disgraceful

maybe i have missed something....but how do you know they was up till the wee small hours drinking and joking about???? have you got proof to back it up...

if you have fair enuff,disgracefull behaviour before a game and needs addressing correctly by the owners....if not then whats the point in posting :censored:.

Same old Latics showing their true colours last night. Sheridans spineless one of the boys management is effecting our chances. This lot can walk away and get another job, but we've got to live with whats left of his legacy. "Dont go up? :censored: it dont matter I wont be here anyway! lets have a laugh." yeah, but we will. I bet windass is grinning from ear to ear.

disgraceful

:angry: so what exactly are you saying? :angry:

Libellous rumour posted 45mins after the team loses 5-0...why wasn't this posted at 12pm today I wonder???

Think we all know!!!

Welcome back Satinic we've missed you the past 12months (stopping only to don my long black wig and baseball hat) ........ NOT

disgraceful

if you got nothing truthful to say keep your stupid comments to your self :devilish:

disgraceful

Well Well well, Isn't it just amazing.

Allegedly typical :censored: posting after the game has finished.

This rumour was going round the ground but surprise surprise it did't start before the game. I wonder why. What a load of b*ll*x.

First it was alleged that it was the players, but when challenged it was alleged it was the management.

For :censored: sake make your minds up and stick with it.

There's the truth, the half truth and the total b*ll*x.

Typical Tics fans. 26 posts in 15 months but you couldn't wait with this 1 could you.

:censored: off :censored:

Rant over :rant.sml:

Cheers,

Harry

By the way we were garbage today. There is no other way to describe the performance. Despite the stats showing we had more attempts at goal and more corners than Hereford, we hardly seriously threatened. The biggest dissapointment was that the manager waited to half time to change things. At 2-0 it should have been changed. At 3-0 it was a no brainer. Why wait to half time?

Also today showed why we need a new left back. It's just a good job that Eardley didn't play like Lomax did today (not having a go at Kelvin personally as the lad needs a rest/leaving out- he is still a relative youngster) or all hell would have broken out on here.