Just back from Hereford

Lets get this straight we were terrible from start to finish and Hereford played out of there skins for the full 90 minutes.

5-0 seems bad it should have been 9-0 in reality.

The reason was simple, nothing to do with formation or team selection it was attitude.

Even after the halftime hair dryer treatment by Shez, Hereford came out and wanted to score even more.

Not one decent tackle or challenge in the whole game...the players didn't have it in them.

As for the d**kheads who got thrown out for fighting with each other....at least we got a bit of agression from them.

Very bad day at the office...forget about it and go and beat Stockport.

Edited by leeblue72

Totally agree mate.

No left side in first half so moved Smalley there for the second...whats all that about?

That Ainsworth looked a good player today as did Robson for Hartlepool on Monday..can't cost that much.

Keiran Lee looked well p***ed after being left out of the 16...feel sorry for the lad 2 games and out.

Its going to be a long journey home for the players ... I hope they are made to stand for the journey too!!!

Fleming.. Thought he came out for more balls today, imo coming off his line and closing a player down is his weakness, he stopped it being more than 5-0 ....

Lomax ... Shocking ... Don’t want to comment!!

Eardley.. Shocking ...See Lomax

Gregan?? Left for dead a number of times... shocking especially after how well he played Monday

Rubes ... Did nothing.. Marked no one... supported no one - Shocking

Danny W ... Played better 2 nd half ( he was subbed at HT ) Shocking

Kev M ... see Danny W

Taylor .. Seemed upset and unfocused with what was happening on the pitch and frustrated from start to finish .... I'm sorry but the MANAGEMENT should of by now taken Chris to the side and had a word !!! Plenty on here know that CT is upset about the transfer rumors about him at the moment and its affecting his play... we know it .. he knows it ... Why haven’t the manager done something about ???

Hughes... Fell over most balls played into him.. Lost most balls he did manage to receive.. Head was up his arse .. Shocking ...

Smalley ... Well what can you say he tried but he just didn’t do his job.. Confidence ?? frustration??? Not wanting to get injured for after the 24/01 ???? Your guess is as good has mine !!

Windyarse !! ... went missing.. looked frustrated un composed and flustered !! No service ... no ball to his feet while he was in there box ... Jury still out on him ..

HT

4-2-4 ???? Shez !!!! SHOCKING !!

Davies.. hardly got a touch of the ball to make any runs... didn’t look confident at all ... needs to start IMO

Allot .. Tried but failed to do anything....

Coaching management team !!! Ya right ... SHOCKING

FINALLY

The lads at the front !!! Wtf was all that about you embarrassed yourself and the rest of us, the stewards where laughing at you ... SHOCKING

It’s been a shocking day.. I just want to forget but it’s going to take time and Alcohol!!!

:(:blink::angry::unsure:

Yeah Taylor was the only one who showed up. Team average 2.5 out of 10 inclusing 1 for Smalley and zero for Lomax.

nah .... smalley deserves credit for keeping having a go at at 'em - ratings wud be .....

fleming 3 - error for 1st knocked confidence of all around him it seemed

eardley 5 - marginally the best of the 4 shocking defenders

lomax 1 - no comment

gregan 1 - atrocious arrogant display IMO worse than kelvin who was at least against a decent winger

rubes 2 - worsed ever performance in a latics shirt

smalley 6 - average but joint hardest trier along wiv taylor

taylor 6

whittaker 1 - who?? where??

maher 3 - sidways passes !!! and ruddy shoot man

windass 3 - run out of the circle u'd drawn ureself man - some ok passes wen the ball landed on his feet

hughes 4 - rubbish 'n' wouldnt be suprised in TTA said thats that BYE BYE we need the money

allott 5 - hard to change a game on his own with 5 forwards playing with him .... y not take off lomax shez

davies 4 - run, run, run .... "shoot" "shoot" "shoot" at least i think they were shots

Loved the sidesteps from the streaker could give byfield some balance lessons or lend him his boots :lol:

Yeah Taylor was the only one who showed up. Team average 2.5 out of 10 inclusing 1 for Smalley and zero for Lomax.

think you are a bit harsh on smalley there was only taylor and him prepared to run at the hereford defence and as for putting him on the left why play a player in is natural position when you can play him out of position shez

Totally agree mate.

No left side in first half so moved Smalley there for the second...whats all that about?

That Ainsworth looked a good player today as did Robson for Hartlepool on Monday..can't cost that much.

Keiran Lee looked well p***ed after being left out of the 16...feel sorry for the lad 2 games and out.

I thought maybe that Ainsworth was making his debut, which might have explained us not doing our homework on him. As it is he's played the last 6 games so there's no excuse. As for Lomax.... :clown:

Me too,i left with when they scored the 5th with 30 min to go,this is the first time in watching latics for 30 years i have ever left before the final whistle think that says it all about the performance today!!If i had to sum it up in words today "Spineless fromm 1 to 11"He better have them in at 8 in the morning from tomorrow for the rest of the week and pummel them from dawn till dusk and give these over paid prema donnas a reality check with the rest of the world!!As you can prob tell im fuming!!!

Think Ainsworth went to a bigger club last season and has come back..very fast and a good finisher.

Off the radar at Hereford but looks a top player in an average team.

Cant judge our players that get told to play out of position.

Smalley,Lomax,Davies and Taylor all played out of position second half.

Why didnt we change formation to 3-5-2 and lose 7-5?

Edited by leeblue72

Just back.

We were poor, no - embarassing.

Although the people left at the end just had to laugh - it was that bad.

Flem - stopped double figures.

lomax - worst game for the club. got done by ainsworth everytime. anyone who thinks eardley is worse than lomax, is a fool. We need to sign a left back.

greegs - pretty poor. every pass went to a hereford player, or miles out of play.

rubes - as above. Who was he marking?

eardley - best of a bad defence. got beaten by his man to much.

taylor - looked like he was going to get himself sent off. Very frustrated. unlucky not to get a goal. but he isnt a bloody central midfielder.

whitts - was he playing?

Maher - Worst game for club. plays sideways or backwards, or to hereford player. Tackling midfielder!? - is he balls.

smalley - MOM. good first half. but shouldnt be played on the left. wtf is that about shez.

Windy - hit the post, didnt notice him for the rest of the game.

Huges - if someone offers 400k for him, tta should snap their hands off. falls over the ball, or is offside. - that is all he does.

allot - didnt notice him.

davies - looks hungry for goals. unlucky not to score. he needs a start. Only one to come and clap the fans at the end.

But not much will be changed for saturday. maybe a recall for our mate liddel.

Just back.

We were poor, no - embarassing.

Although the people left at the end just had to laugh - it was that bad.

Flem - stopped double figures.

lomax - worst game for the club. got done by ainsworth everytime. anyone who thinks eardley is worse than lomax, is a fool. We need to sign a left back.

greegs - pretty poor. every pass went to a hereford player, or miles out of play.

rubes - as above. Who was he marking?

eardley - best of a bad defence. got beaten by his man to much.

taylor - looked like he was going to get himself sent off. Very frustrated. unlucky not to get a goal. but he isnt a bloody central midfielder.

whitts - was he playing?

Maher - Worst game for club. plays sideways or backwards, or to hereford player. Tackling midfielder!? - is he balls.

smalley - MOM. good first half. but shouldnt be played on the left. wtf is that about shez.

Windy - hit the post, didnt notice him for the rest of the game.

Huges - if someone offers 400k for him, tta should snap their hands off. falls over the ball, or is offside. - that is all he does.

allot - didnt notice him.

davies - looks hungry for goals. unlucky not to score. he needs a start. Only one to come and clap the fans at the end.

But not much will be changed for saturday. maybe a recall for our mate liddel.

In place of one of our better players today too, Smalley!

Well, I'm not even gonna both having a dig at anyone. I'm disgusted, I really am. I would like the players to look at their undeserved pay-packets and dish refunds out to 793 of our fans, but that's not happening.

Spoiled what was actually an extremely fun day. Our first experience on Beardy's bus was excellent.

Thought eardley was lucky to stay on after that rediculous challenge at the end.

was sayin to the guy infront how we just felt someone was gonnna get sent off

Rubbish, it was a late trip nothing worse. Deserved a yellow. The most annoying thing about it was it should have been Lomax doing that in the first minute, not Eardley in the last.

Funny how people are either blindly loyal to Hughes or hyper critical - nothing in between. Was sat with a friend from nearby Hereford who commented fairly early on that Hughes's postitioning and use of space belonged at a much higher level. He scores as many goals as he does not because he;s a genius on the ball but because he knows exactly where to be, and is always willing to gamble. Wasn't his fault the service to him was atrocious today, although he wasn't exactly at his best.

Overall, probably the worst team performance I've seen. Let's hope it's a one off abberation. Ironically, given the scoreline, I thought the one player who didn't do much wrong - and didn't seem to let what was happening around him get to him - was Fleming.

Thought eardley was lucky to stay on after that rediculous challenge at the end.

was sayin to the guy infront how we just felt someone was gonnna get sent off

I said the same but was shouted down at the game, I saw Neal getting frustrated with losing the winger again and he lounged at the player knowing very well he wasn't going to get the ball, along with having his foot up high, I too believe he was lucky with only a yellow