Well played Lomax

Eardley for sale? How about we keep hold of our best players for the promotion push? It's not so long ago that Eardley was getting rave reviews and rightly so. He's suffered a dip in form but he will be back, so let's get behind the players, not look to sell them. Let's face it, he hasn't become a regular International by being a poor player.

Kelvin Lomax is a young player of great promise and did a good job yesterday, under the circumstances.

but eardley was suspended and we had a capable replacement in lomax,and to say as the game wore on he only did a little better is way off the mark imo,still think eardley is the better fullback of the two but any praise lomax gets is totally justified,your first eight words of your post are very true,your post being one of them.ktf.

You agree with me that Eardley is the better full back then?

Lomax did alright yesterday, but for some to think he had an immense game is wrong, he miskicked the ball three times in about 5 seconds in the opening few minutes of the match and looked extremely uncertain and nervous (now IMHO thats not great defending).

Messageboards are for debate and discussion, yet if anybody criticise's any player then you get a flurry of posts saying how wrong it is.

Why is it wrong to express a constructive and reasoned opinion on a player or the team, just because you are not praising them to the skies doesn't make it wrong.

My opinion of Lomax is that he is a weak link in a promotion chasing League 1 team.

Paulguard just because you dont agree with the content of my post doesn't make it wrong, all it means is that you dont agree. It's just as well I regard the content of your posts so highly then. <_< .

BTW I always keep the Faith. :ktf:

You agree with me that Eardley is the better full back then?

Lomax did alright yesterday, but for some to think he had an immense game is wrong, he miskicked the ball three times in about 5 seconds in the opening few minutes of the match and looked extremely uncertain and nervous (now IMHO thats not great defending).

Messageboards are for debate and discussion, yet if anybody criticise's any player then you get a flurry of posts saying how wrong it is.

Why is it wrong to express a constructive and reasoned opinion on a player or the team, just because you are not praising them to the skies doesn't make it wrong.

My opinion of Lomax is that he is a weak link in a promotion chasing League 1 team.

Paulguard just because you dont agree with the content of my post doesn't make it wrong, all it means is that you dont agree. It's just as well I regard the content of your posts so highly then. <_< .

BTW I always keep the Faith. :ktf:

i've always said eardleys the better player hometownclub,it's just that lomax had one of his better games for the team in along time in his favoured position and yet people still choose to pick out the bad points in his game yet you don't hear many people slating hughes off for those silly misplaced passes that went to stockport players when under no real pressure which could of changed the outcome of the game if we where playing a better team,you could be right about lomax being the weak link in the team but yesterday i thought he deserved to get a bit more praise than he did,i thought i was debating your post with my reply,also my last line about your post being :censored:e was meant to be tongue in cheek guess i should use the smiley thingys more often.ktf. :disappointed::blush::grin::D

my opinion was he played ok. Looked very nervous and unconfident at times. But made some good tackles at time.

Also very nice to hear the amount of support the Chaddy was giving even when he made a hashed clearance, must have helped raise his spirts.

good effort son keeping working hard!