Is Deano going to County on loan

He told me he was going to play on for as long as he could at whatever level he could. And he sounded like he meant it, he’ll be turning out for Ronnie Moore’s Dog and Duck side when he’s 49. Similar to Windass really, the money he’s making now will be peanuts compared to what he’s earned in his career, he’s keeping going because he likes football.

He'll be earning it somewhere else at the start of next season for me. Four years service now and on his last legs.

Keep Smalley's run of games going. He's growing in confidence with every game. It's good to see.

He'll be earning it somewhere else at the start of next season for me. Four years service now and on his last legs.

Keep Smalley's run of games going. He's growing in confidence with every game. It's good to see.

I’d be very surprised if he got another year with us, he’ll go to a level he is going to start at. I just liked the attitude really. He likes playing football, and when he isn’t playing he supports his team as a fan. Shame they are Leeds, like.

In the Advertiser Deano says: “I’m just glad to be back playing but I thought the team did really well and thoroughly deserved the win [stockport].

“Hopefully towards the end of the season, I’ll start scoring more goals and helping the team out. We’re going to be pushing for promotion but I think top six will do us.

“There were two or three others in front of me but I’ve kept my head down and got back in the team.

“In training, you know you have to work harder than the person who’s in the same position as you, but I think it’s healthy that we do have competition.”

Why "towards the end of the season" - is that after his rumoured loan period ends? :unsure:

In the Advertiser Deano says: “I’m just glad to be back playing but I thought the team did really well and thoroughly deserved the win [stockport].

“Hopefully towards the end of the season, I’ll start scoring more goals and helping the team out. We’re going to be pushing for promotion but I think top six will do us.

“There were two or three others in front of me but I’ve kept my head down and got back in the team.

“In training, you know you have to work harder than the person who’s in the same position as you, but I think it’s healthy that we do have competition.”

Why "towards the end of the season" - is that after his rumoured loan period ends? :unsure:

Definate staying put.