County Fans today

Ive never seen so many angry away fans ,did anyone think the same at the start.

I did see a few coins stray into the home end however I did notice the botttle of coke launched back at them when we scored the 2nd. I think it was a bit 6 to 1 half a dozen and all that/

Was there any problems outside the ground??

some moron of an oldham fan tried to eintice county fans into a fight. But to be honest everyone just looked at him and thought "TOSSER"

I now think that county fans a fooking arse holes.

After what they did to the latics fans earlier in the season which was discusting. Now today some nob hits my 57 year old dad in the head with a coin.

They threw 1 coin then later they threw about three then some of the younger kids at the front threw a few things later. empty coke cans which are hardy going to do much damege. Still its not on tho.

I was sat 3 rows up from the front right next to the segregation and to be fair we had a good bit of banter all through the game and gave as good as we got.

Throwing things however is a step to far as 99.99 times out of 100 it tends to hit some innocent bystander and can cause nasty injury although I did think for a moment that the two ginger twins at the front deserved a good 'coining' lol.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I was sat in the Main stand. Thought they were very quiet - they brought a fair few, but other than the chat of "Ole ole ole ole ole Stockport County" - I didn't hear them.

I were in Main Stand, and I must say they were very, very loud. Think you had your tics branded ear muffs on there! :grin:

Everyone I was around with said they were terrific too considering the had nout to sing about.

I were in Main Stand, and I must say they were very, very loud. Think you had your tics branded ear muffs on there! :grin:

Everyone I was around with said they were terrific too considering the had nout to sing about.

u do know that it was stockport in the large bit of the RRE don't u?

We all said exactly the opposite- but who cares... we won!