Beardy Bus To Leicester ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that would be great mate

I have Not been on one before, should i just turn up with my mate on the day or do you need some confirmation earlier??

Do i need to get in touch with you??

Again Thanks Fella

Don't forget your beer.....

Are we having a stop off on the way, now that there's no fans game to get into Leicester early for?

7 hours drinkin before game. Can we open a sweepstake how many dont get in the ground?

Im sure we can find something to do!

Might be best to edit this before Police'intelligence' get wind of it.

P.S. Will Chaddy the Owl be appearing on Sky tomorrow?

Why?? Beardy's already been in touch with "police intelligence" - just like before every B.B. Which is why we've never had any trouble with dibble. Well apart from the Scouse one's at Everton who tried to set us up and sent 10/15 of us happily singing down the road unknowingly into an Everton stronghold. (The Royal Oak - which on the groundguide site is the one pub to avoid) :unsure: Luckily no one in there bothered with us, apart from a bit of staring. One or two seemed to have a hump with us, but nothing was said and we happily sang outside - much to the shock of passing Everton fans. Then the same two dibble came for a look and wondered why me and my United mate were still in there gone 3pm (when the rest had gone to the ground without any problems) with Everton fans and why we werent sporting black eyes. Think most people held going to the toilet in, in all honesty though. :lol:

Not that they'd be bothered either way. Pretty sure they'd rather 40+ lads be in a town miles from leicester than in pubs near the ground.

We're not like you Burton riff raff, diego. :wink:

Edited by Rocky_Latic