Sunday Fun

Well seen as I've been cleaning my house all day (yes cleaning how awful) and I've come on here and seen the usual Hughes nonsense and the very upsetting news that the ginger prince may be on his way my day has now become somewhat of a gloomy one, plus I have a headache which is not drink induced so should I die before Scunny away please find this little ditty that was sent to me about the BIG FAT CHUNK - DEAN WINDASS

Dunno where it came from originally, my mate Ben Courtney sent it me

And no matter how awful it is it's better than some of the crap we sing, there is a guy who I know by name (but won't name because you know the mods will shout) name rhymes with FLEA PEGG, the lad is about 7foot tall dark hair, so if you read this please take note your songs are crap.

To the tune of the Torres Song

His contract says he's paid in pies, Deano, Deano

His calves are bigger than your thighs Deano, Deano

His tent sized shirt is number 5,

He'll eat your centre halves alive

Deano Windass super human chest.

He'll make your back four look a farce Deano, Deano

His chest is bigger than Gregans arse Deano, Deano

His chest is like a F****ng Ox,

He causes choas in the box

Deano Windass OLdham Number 5

Much better than two syllable stuff we normally get anyway.....

So I'll just look forward to DEA-NO, DEA-NO, TAY-LOR, TAY-LOR, REU-BEN, REU-BEN, GRE-GAN, GRE-GAN, HUGH-SEY, HUGH-SEY songs on Tuesday :unsure:

Well seen as I've been cleaning my house all day (yes cleaning how awful) and I've come on here and seen the usual Hughes nonsense and the very upsetting news that the ginger prince may be on his way my day has now become somewhat of a gloomy one, plus I have a headache which is not drink induced so should I die before Scunny away please find this little ditty that was sent to me about the BIG FAT CHUNK - DEAN WINDASS

Dunno where it came from originally, my mate Ben Courtney sent it me

And no matter how awful it is it's better than some of the crap we sing, there is a guy who I know by name (but won't name because you know the mods will shout) name rhymes with FLEA PEGG, the lad is about 7foot tall dark hair, so if you read this please take note your songs are crap.

To the tune of the Torres Song

His contract says he's paid in pies, Deano, Deano

His calves are bigger than your thighs Deano, Deano

His tent sized shirt is number 5,

He'll eat your centre halves alive

Deano Windass super human chest.

He'll make your back four look a farce Deano, Deano

His chest is bigger than Gregans arse Deano, Deano

His chest is like a F****ng Ox,

He causes choas in the box

Deano Windass OLdham Number 5

Much better than two syllable stuff we normally get anyway.....

So I'll just look forward to DEA-NO, DEA-NO, TAY-LOR, TAY-LOR, REU-BEN, REU-BEN, GRE-GAN, GRE-GAN, HUGH-SEY, HUGH-SEY songs on Tuesday :unsure:

Would sound good if everyone sings it, but its one of them that not many people will join into because they don't know the words to it

Would sound good if everyone sings it, but its one of them that not many people will join into because they don't know the words to it

Now the creator of this song is believed to be printing song sheets off for Scunthorpe but, alas, i'm sure we'll resort to the song that went out in 2001 Stand up if you love oldham yawwwwwwwwwn.

Sounds good to me, doesnt bother me too much if its not original, dont get me wrong if i do like it when we make a song we can call our own, but if it sounds good then why not? plus the song is a bit more tounge in cheek than torres's song "his contract says he's paid in pies, deano, deano!!" at least the words are different. My only problem is, as much as i wuold learn the two verse's for it, it may be easier to get others to join in with the words if its cut down to one verse (for the time being anyway, possibly add another verse if it takes off???)

NA NAR NA NAR NA NAR NA NAR

My only problem is, as much as i wuold learn the two verse's for it, it may be easier to get others to join in with the words if its cut down to one verse

Amen. Let's learn to walk before we crawl, or something like that. Bloody chaos if some people are trying to start verse 2 when others are trying to join in thinking its verse 1 again. Otherwise, class!