Great Ad

Those of you interested in buying a striker or winger may be interested in the advert Oldham have on their website today for Hughes and Taylor.

Did you know Hughes has scored 15 from only 28 starts ? One lady owner. And Taylor has scored nine despite being a midfielder, great little runner.

They may as well have put them in Loot !

Obviously teams are interested, but I had hoped we'd try and keep hold, if at all possible in the position we're in. Just seems like

some of the articles in the Chron/Website read like thinly veiled adverts, especially this week of all weeks.

Yes, because clubs werent aware of them already :unsure:

Obviously teams are interested, but I had hoped we'd try and keep hold, if at all possible in the position we're in. Just seems like

some of the articles in the Chron/Website read like thinly veiled adverts, especially this week of all weeks.

I think you are being naive.

Every player has his price.

TTA have already stated that nobody has met the asking price for Taylor. That implies clubs have asked what would be needed.

The scouting network of clubs around the country will already well and truly know exactly who Chris Taylor is and directors will be working out if they have the funds to buy him.

He may, or may not, leave this week.

if we really wanted to sell them we would contact clubs/agents ourselves set a price and see what happens.

im no expert but you dont advertise them on your official website :blink:

You mean clubs don't employ people to trawl through 92 web sites looking for the names of players who might be quite good, and buy them without watching them play?

I'm horrified!

True, I guess the potential suitors are more than aware of who these two are. Mangers will be trawling the net this week though, I seem to remember Ritchie saying he didn't know Eyres was available till he read it on Teamtalk or something like, that's what this type of article is for.

I think you are being naive.

Every player has his price.

TTA have already stated that nobody has met the asking price for Taylor. That implies clubs have asked what would be needed.

The scouting network of clubs around the country will already well and truly know exactly who Chris Taylor is and directors will be working out if they have the funds to buy him.

He may, or may not, leave this week.

You mean clubs don't employ people to trawl through 92 web sites looking for the names of players who might be quite good, and buy them without watching them play?

I'm horrified!

as i said im no expert but we signed thompson and kalala, maybe im wrong :wink:

as i said im no expert but we signed thompson and kalala, maybe im wrong :wink:

90 percent of the football articles I read are agent or club driven 'adverts' for who they want to sell or how much they would

sign a new deal for, or who they'd like to sign. Surely the media are constantly used to move players. The reason our kitchen sink dramas are played out between the chron and the website rather than other media is that nobody else is interested.

Those of you interested in buying a striker or winger may be interested in the advert Oldham have on their website today for Hughes and Taylor.

Did you know Hughes has scored 15 from only 28 starts ? One lady owner. And Taylor has scored nine despite being a midfielder, great little runner.

They may as well have put them in Loot !

So whats a better report?

Did you know Hughes has score 15 in 28 but potentially is liable to get injured, get banned, and wind up other supporters, Lee likes to drink in local pubs and has served for drink driving,

Taylor has been quiet for a few games now and has a liablity to shut his eyes and run into defenders, he also struggles with his left foot

Did you know Hughes has scored 15 from only 28 starts ? One lady owner AND IF YOU BUY HIM YOU WILL BE THE MOST HATED CLUB IN YOUR LEAGUE. And Taylor has scored nine despite being a midfielder, great little runner.

AND IS A HEADLESS CHICKEN(I must have been talking to Derek for to long on saturday)

Edited by SAV