Leeds - Bring Your Scarves!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on you OAFCguy, I say.

It might not work, but let's at least give it a shot.

I think the suggestions from others about having a few practice runs before the Leeds game should be taken on board - and the suggestion about holding the scarves to the OWTB song is a good one, IMO.

What is clear is that we dont need to do any better :)

A miserable and now also silly bugger.

OAFCGuy, take no notice of those who are too cool to take part and good luck with something coming of the initiative. If it did take off you'd really have something to be proud of for years to come. I do think encoragement of making it a regular thing as opposed to an organised one off would be better though. If a few started it with a particular song (OWTB would be perfect) then it could maybe catch on.......

What is clear is that we dont need to do any better :)

Errr...yes we can, and we need to! I'm not going to get annoyed because it's not worth it and I'll end up going OTT after tonight, but come on...show some encouragement for the lad and if you don't like the idea, give us your input on how it could work instead of making him feel like some sort of sh*t you've brought in off your shoe. Some of your posts on here have really got to me if im honest and I get the impression you think your views over-rule everyone elses!

Well I'm bringing my scarf and I'm going to hold it high, wave it, spin it, throw it, shake it AND probably sniff it :grin: even if I'm the only one and look like a complete breast!!

...So take that oafc0000!!! :angry:

I can see it now, when we're beating Leeds 3-0 and all singing OWTB with our scarves held high, oafc0000 will be stood in the middle looking quite silly, but not miserable, whilst looking forward to getting the bus home to Warrington on a cold Monday night. Happy Days.

How about thinking of some ideas (and we'll chip in so others buy into it) to help the club and it's ailing support. Hey, I really think you can - it'd be great to hear a few.

Give him a break Rummy, we haven't all got our own small businesses to run!!

Edited by Stitch_KTF

Errr...yes we can, and we need to! I'm not going to get annoyed because it's not worth it and I'll end up going OTT after tonight, but come on...show some encouragement for the lad and if you don't like the idea, give us your input on how it could work instead of making him feel like some sort of sh*t you've brought in off your shoe. Some of your posts on here have really got to me if im honest and I get the impression you think your views over-rule everyone elses!

Well I'm bringing my scarf and I'm going to hold it high, wave it, spin it, throw it, shake it AND probably sniff it :grin: even if I'm the only one and look like a complete breast!!

...So take that oafc0000!!! :angry:

Top post fella.

I can see it now, when we're beating Leeds 3-0 and all singing OWTB with our scarves held high, oafc0000 will be stood in the middle looking quite silly, but not miserable, whilst looking forward to getting the bus home Warrington on a cold Monday night. Happy Days.

Even better post.

I can see it now, when we're beating Leeds 3-0 and all singing OWTB with our scarves held high, oafc0000 will be stood in the middle looking quite silly, but not miserable, whilst looking forward to getting the bus home to Warrington on a cold Monday night. Happy Days.

Cant make night games... But I will sit at home being a arm chair supporter....minus my scarf...still looking silly :)

Give him a break Rummy, we haven't all got our own small businesses to run!!

What the hell has that got to do with anything :lol:

Cheers lads. He's being abit of a scheiße-kopf as I would say anyway :grin:

cheers for the backing lads, especially oafc_lover :chubb:

Im not miserable, Im a very happy person, As for silly...quite possibly

:icon_gay: miserable :censored:

It'll be a cracking day at BP, the colour of blue and tangerine ... and white will certain make a change from the blue ... white .. and red .... :huh:

Anyway I have 4 scarves. Lending 3 out to friends.

Edited by OAFCguy