Leeds - Bring Your Scarves!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another worthwhile remark. :)

I'd take the piss out off you but wouldn't want to be seen to be 'bullying'. Maybe you should make the same consideration.

Ciao

I now know more about congestion charging than I did even a few weeks ago when we were having that debate, I've got it in the locker in case he needs an uber-cyber-bullying.

By the way,

WHAT WILL WE BE SINGING?

WHEN WILL THE SCARVES GO UP? WHO WILL START IT OFF?

i suggested holding them aloft when singing oh when the blues slowley then twirl them round ya head when it picks up a bit,but you just know the drum will spoil it.

i think in principle it is a cracking idea,when you see it done by other teams mainly european,it looks quite good,and shows the togetherness of the fans.

the trouble with this country is were too reserved and embarrassed to try or take on board new things or new ideas,and basically stick to what we know without ever trying it.

i dont have any wish or desire to get into a slanging match with people again,but instead of this squabbling by people who think its going to fall flat on its arse,come out with some ideas of your own to openly discuss...unless you can come up with a better idea there isnt any point having a go at somebody else's ideas.