Scunthorpe showing us plenty of respect

Just been reading some articles on http://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/page/Ho...,,10442,00.html

And they seem to be showing us alot of respect and they want revenge from last time we played!

Yeah. And reading some of the player interviews they come accross as though they are up for it. Hopefully we can repeat last time's result :wink:

From their match preview...

"Oldham have been boosted by the return from suspension of Welsh international full-back Neal Eardley.

The 20-year-old defender was forced to miss the Lancashire derby against Stockport through suspension after collecting his fifth booking of the season in the 5-0 defeat at Hereford."

How long have Stockport been a Lancashire club then?

"Oldham have been boosted by the return from suspension of Welsh international full-back Neal Eardley.

Can someone please explain to me how we have been boosted by the return of Eardley? He probably won't even be playing, Lomax had a decent game and Shez likes him.

I think we can all pretty much say what the team will be tonight :)

Can someone please explain to me how we have been boosted by the return of Eardley? He probably won't even be playing, Lomax had a decent game and Shez likes him.

I think we can all pretty much say what the team will be tonight :)

I think were boosted, as he's potentially a very influential player.

And IMO is a different class of fullback to lomax.

And I thought Lomax was actually quite bad on saturday.

But I think hes a decent enough player

I think were boosted, as he's potentially a very influential player.

And IMO is a different class of fullback to lomax.

And I thought Lomax was actually quite bad on saturday.

But I think hes a decent enough player

Don't get me wrong, I've always liked Eards and would actually much prefer him to Kelvin, but seeing as he had, IMO, a decent game on Saturday, I can't see Shez changing it, so I can't see the boost thats all :)

I'd like to see Eardley gain his place at RB again properly actually.....

Yeah - typical thick Yorkshiremen getting it wrong :wink:

I'm surprised our resident UK geography expert has not weighed in on this... :wink:

He might be tied up discussing a wrongful expulsion from a southern England drinking establishment... :grin: