Team for scunny

I got it right for Stocky so in case Shez is waiting to see what he should do I thought I had better stick it on here.

Fleming

Golbourne

Hazell

Greegs

?

Taylor

Allot

Whitaker

Smalley

Hughes

Windy

I am undecided about right back, I thought Kelvin did well on Saturday when everything is taken into account but then again I like Eardley (don't think that has been on here too often!) There are reasons why either should play, Kelvin has the jersey and he did more than enough to keep it. Eardley has been back to form since getting back in the team, he likes to get forward a but too much for me for this game and Lomax might be better off behind Smalley if Deano has the same kind of game as Saturday. This is the kind of decision that Shez is paid to make, I hope he gets it right.

I think we need to keep it tight in midfield, win the ball and give it to the wide men, sadly that means Danny warms the bench - I think Shez got it wrong a bit earlier in the season when he brought Maher in at home, I think he is better off away when we aren't dictating things and need to bite more in midfield.

Fleming - great keeper, obviously the choice

Lomax - did the job on saturday and doesnt deserve being dropped

Hazell - well, do i need to say?

Gregan - got his good form back and a big part of the defence and team

Golbourne - had a very good game on saturday IMO

Smalley - been fantastic the last couple of weeks and can see him growing into another taylor!

Allott - strong part of our midfield, good tackler which we need away from home

Whitaker - after his goal on saturday, can see him getting back the form he started with

Taylor - tats and smalley on the wings will prove such a massive threat against anyone

Hughes - keeps banging them goals in and an obvious choice

Windass - might not have his 1st goal for the club yet but is clearly a class above anyone else on the pitch

Fleming - great keeper, obviously the choice

Lomax - did the job on saturday and doesnt deserve being dropped

Hazell - well, do i need to say?

Gregan - got his good form back and a big part of the defence and team

Golbourne - had a very good game on saturday IMO

Smalley - been fantastic the last couple of weeks and can see him growing into another taylor!

Allott - strong part of our midfield, good tackler which we need away from home

Whitaker - after his goal on saturday, can see him getting back the form he started with

Taylor - tats and smalley on the wings will prove such a massive threat against anyone

Hughes - keeps banging them goals in and an obvious choice

Windass - might not have his 1st goal for the club yet but is clearly a class above anyone else on the pitch

Same team as Saturday for me - bench to be Stam, Eardley, Maher, Alessandra, Davies so Lee and Stephens miss out again :disappointed:

Same team as Saturday for me - bench to be Stam, Eardley, Maher, Alessandra, Davies so Lee and Stephens miss out again :disappointed:

It is the same side as saturday but is anyone else concerned that yet again we have no keeper on the bench. It doesn't seem a tactical thing as when Crossley was fit we had Flem on the bench but now it seems we don't play one because we haven't got one. but we appear to have made no attempt to bring a replacement in. Shez obviously doesn't rate bell and i would imagine he might be off at the end o f the season. I thought they had high hopes for Ollerenshaw but although he is still only 18 it's all gone quiet on that front. I just hope we don't get made to pay before Crossley is fit again.

No Davies on the bench either!

Bloody hell I hadn't noticed that! Welcome back Craig.

Under pressure and losing one nil after 25.

getting a running around according to radio Manchester

Edited by astottie