Playing Away

Whittaker (a passenger away from home).

I've gotta agree with that. Too willing to let Allott put all the effort in.

Some say that Allott / Maher in the middle is too defensive but I fail to see what offensive capability Whittaker brings when away from home.

Whittaker (a passenger away from home).

Whittaker, Allott, Windass, Hughes to name 4.

Not having Davies at the very least on the bench last night was criminal!!

Lets face it, he doesn't change things because he doesn't know what to do.

It was clear at 1-0 his selection wasnt working and we were being overrun in the middle, like we do in every away game, the gap between the midfield and whoever plays up front is as big as the bloody grand canyon and we have two slow arses up front who won't get stuck in, chase balls down and make life difficult for defenders.

He always waits until it is far far to late to change things and when he does its always like for like - if you've started with Windass, don't take him off when 2-0 down - get a 3rd striker on and do something different!

Sheridan needs to grow some balls and quick! He says EVERY week, I'm not afraid to change things around, but does he? No because he has his little friends who he won't drop regardless of how bad they are.

And on another note - Lee Hughes is a disgrace, I've never seen anything so ridiculous as when he squared up to and shoved Taylor because he had a shot instead of passing to him - kettle and pot Lee?!?! VVanker!

Come on, give it a rest. 2 months ago all the talk was why are we cr@p at home and good away and it was put down to the supporters.

People just look for excuses. End of the day we are a good team, not a top team, in this division. On another night we may have won that game.

Come on, give it a rest. 2 months ago all the talk was why are we cr@p at home and good away and it was put down to the supporters.

People just look for excuses. End of the day we are a good team, not a top team, in this division. On another night we may have won that game.

Agree - but we need to become a top team to get out of the division - the question is 'Do we have what it takes to become a top team?' :unsure: