sunday is his day off..so cant see why it is or would be a problem....

Is Monday too, when he's on BLW2 or a pundit at the Hull game again in London last Wednesday night? Not having a go at him, but surely at his age he needs to rest between training and between games rather than zooming down to east London and Isleworth at every opportunity?

Is Monday too, when he's on BLW2 or a pundit at the Hull game again in London last Wednesday night? Not having a go at him, but surely at his age he needs to rest between training and between games rather than zooming down to east London and Isleworth at every opportunity?

how do you know he isnt resting,how do you know shez didnt say to him have wednesday and thursday off you look knackered,come back in friday and train for saturday,we dont do we.

at 39 years old most players have hung there boots up already,maybe by doing what he does he has one eye on after football

how do you know he isnt resting,how do you know shez didnt say to him have wednesday and thursday off you look knackered,come back in friday and train for saturday,we dont do we.

at 39 years old most players have hung there boots up already,maybe by doing what he does he has one eye on after football

500 mile round trips aren't relaxing and taking it easy imo. I'll agree to disagree.

500 mile round trips aren't relaxing and taking it easy imo. I'll agree to disagree.

thats fine....if he trains on mondays and trains well and says to shez i have been asked to do this what ya think,and he and the club agrees then there is your answer.

driving and sitting on his arse giving his views are hardly taxing,on his return a good nights sleep and he should be fine.

i dont understand where your coming from or what your point is....are you saying he isnt playing well because of the other stuff he does outside of playing for us???

Just a random stick to beat him with, that's all.

He should live and breathe Oldham, live in Oldham and never leave Oldham (except for away games). Like most of the fans (or at least you'd think so listening to 'em :blink: ).

Edited by garcon

Frankly provided he turns up to training on time and puts a shift in, and then puts a performance in during games I couldn't care less what he does once training finshes (or isn't on). He was on goals on sunday today, and will be at Bradford tomorrow but so what. I'm not sure goals on sunday is filmed in Iselworth (I know sky is based there but I wouldn't mind betting they have studios elsewhere) and Bradford can't be too far from where he lives and I bet if he spots someone playing for either team tomorrow who could be good enough for us he might mention it to Shez. As to his appearance at West Ham I wouldn't mind betting he either had the day off training (since we played mid week) or he didn't drive himself down (i.e. he got a plane/train or got someone to drive him) if Shez had a problem with it he'd ask him to stop. If a sports team wanted to stop their players from doing stuff which might affect their performance then the sports players may as well just wrap themselves in cotton wool when they get home as pro footballers have been injured watching TV (Rio Ferdinand), getting out of the shower (various goalies) and playing with their daughter (Darren Byfield- when he was with us).

However I reserve the right to change my mind if he is :censored: on Tues :grin:

Frankly provided he turns up to training on time and puts a shift in, and then puts a performance in during games I couldn't care less what he does once training finshes (or isn't on). He was on goals on sunday today, and will be at Bradford tomorrow but so what. I'm not sure goals on sunday is filmed in Iselworth (I know sky is based there but I wouldn't mind betting they have studios elsewhere) and Bradford can't be too far from where he lives and I bet if he spots someone playing for either team tomorrow who could be good enough for us he might mention it to Shez. As to his appearance at West Ham I wouldn't mind betting he either had the day off training (since we played mid week) or he didn't drive himself down (i.e. he got a plane/train or got someone to drive him) if Shez had a problem with it he'd ask him to stop. If a sports team wanted to stop their players from doing stuff which might affect their performance then the sports players may as well just wrap themselves in cotton wool when they get home as pro footballers have been injured watching TV (Rio Ferdinand), getting out of the shower (various goalies) and playing with their daughter (Darren Byfield- when he was with us).

However I reserve the right to change my mind if he is :censored: on Tues :grin:

Chris O'Grady?????