jones injured until yeovil

no one would go for him injured until a couple of weeks anyway. I rate the signing but would have liked to concentrate efforts on a midfielder for now

HOW MANY DO YA WANT - your argument would have stood up if you would have mentioned mebbe another striker but we got midfielders comin out of our ass at the mo????

I`d understand if we were talking a couple of months till fit, but were talking 2 games here! Yet another mountain out of a mole-hill on OWTB!

It's more of a mountain out of nothing as the OS already states he is fully fit. Amazing the lengths people will go to to find a stick to beat shez and the club with. Why let facts get in the way?

It's more of a mountain out of nothing as the OS already states he is fully fit. Amazing the lengths people will go to to find a stick to beat shez and the club with. Why let facts get in the way?

He`s not fully fit, but he`s very much nearing that stage.

OAFC

But i do agree, id much rather sign him and wait for 2/3 weeks until he plays, that not have him at all.

Edited by kellys_discopants

whats the point in signing an injured player, the likelehood is he wont even be ready for yeovil, clueless

Stop moaning FFS. Jones was probably the most consistant performer before getting clumped at London Rd. Both him and taylor were a real threat on the left. Whats the oftions mate, move Lomax back there so the boo boys can kill the lad again. Dont know what some of you people want. He will be fit in 2 weeks, not 2 months. GET REAL

am i right in thinking, because we have signed jones in the window, he is now with us until the end of the season including playoffs if we make it.

if we waited ans signed him in 2 weeks he cant sign until the end and would not be available for the playoffs (we would have to keep extending the loan deal (emergancy loan)

if im right thats why he signed injured.........but i have been known to be wrong

That is exactly the reason we have signed him now rather than ina couple of weeks, as:

1) we couldn't have signed after a weeks grace as he has already been with us previously & its not allowed in the rules of the FA loan system.

2) he is now here till the end of the season; including the play-off's, if we'd have waited & the above point wasnn't already in effect, then he couldn't have played in them (the playoffs)

3) he pulled up trees with us in his first spell (for a L1 point of view) & did well with Northampton last season too, so i guess we've got in early before some other L1 vultures started to circle

As i've said in another thread on this subject, i think its a very sensible & well thought out piece of business from the club - as when DJ is fit; in a matter of weeks, we'll again start to see the very best of Chris Taylor and that will be like a new signing in its self - let alone the fact that DJ is a very good player at this level to boot.

stop the maoning will you Dean, its getting tiresome.

On one news page it states his loan spell was cut short due to an ankle problem. On the new news page regarding coming mid-Feb it says it was his knee.

Now I'm no doctor but I think those are different ligaments.

Can someone tell me if the rarely wrong chron has taken over the OS reporting?

There are so many inconsistances I don't know what to believe anymore.... losing the faith in all that is blue. :(