Windass and Oldham......

Blimey

(Daggers @ Feb 7 2009, 09:52 PM) *

This appears to be the only thread so far unpopulated by ignorant tw*ts and c*ntmongers:

Oldham came with a gameplan and played it brilliantly, well done to them. Their fans were in good voice and the team swapped from 4-4-1 in defence to and effective 3-4-2 on the break. They closed us down at every opportunity and the rousing celebrations at the end by both fans and team demonstrated how they hard they'd fought and how much they believed this to be a fantastic point one - a tremendous credit to the respect they held us in.

I thought we played acceptably in the face of this, we weren't given a huge opportunity. The only downside, again, is Dickov - his presence is really starting to take the piss.

Spot on Daggers. Sheridan looks a superb tactician. I though his decision to order Smalley to support Hughes was very effective. The more I think of it, the more I consider maybe we were just second best and the penalty has kinda put some unjustified feeling of us deserving of the win on it.

Very disappointed in King and Oakley considering their exploits on Tuesday night.

How can we play like that against Leicester...and turn out like a pub team against Hereford 2 weeks ago.

Consistency is the key and we don't have it.

Give me 6th now and I'll bite your hand off.

Quality performance last night by everyone.

"I'd say they were just about the best away fans we've seen this season."

Just another point along with Forest away last year why a drum isn't always required. 800 fan's on a Saturday evening even when were on Sky, just proves we have the best away following in our league to say how many we average at home.

How can we play like that against Leicester...and turn out like a pub team against Hereford 2 weeks ago.

Consistency is the key and we don't have it.

Give me 6th now and I'll bite your hand off.

Quality performance last night by everyone.

Spot on fella. That's the difference between us and 1st/2nd... we put that kind of performance in every 4 or 5 games at best. We need to up it to every 2 or 3 games at least I feel.

Still, it was a fantastic point and a superb all round performance.