Fleming and Maher dropped!

Budtz and Whitaker back in, why?

i can understand flemming...maybe wanting to rest him for the big games coming up and use bustz for should we say...the lesser games...personally cant understand it,especially with the 2 simons giving interviews stating were going for it with 14 games left.....every game is now a cup final if we want to go up,so slightly strange.

even stranger is whitts back in..it would seem again that shez didnt like what he saw at yeovil and decided to change it for what he knows....irrespective of maher being a far better midfielder.

i can understand flemming...maybe wanting to rest him for the big games coming up and use bustz for should we say...the lesser games...personally cant understand it,especially with the 2 simons giving interviews stating were going for it with 14 games left.....every game is now a cup final if we want to go up,so slightly strange.

even stranger is whitts back in..it would seem again that shez didnt like what he saw at yeovil and decided to change it for what he knows....irrespective of maher being a far better midfielder.

I can understand having Whits in for the home games because he get forward, but Maher was better than Allott on Sat and doesn't deserve to be dropped. Can't see why Fleming has been dropped, 'keeper's should only need a rest in extreme circumstances imo.

I think Shez may have dropped a clanger tonight...fingers crossed I'm wrong!

took a knock maybe?

Look fit enough in the warm up

Shez just didnt have a clue once they scored the second

Allott - Whitikker - to deep, didnt support, couldn't pass to another latic shirt for toffee .

Eardley couldnt even get in the wrexham team after his passing

Liddell ?????????? Not going to go there !