3745 crowd

we wouldnt sell out for the playoffs,thats the point....the only time we sell out is if we reach the final then all the local city n united fans who want a day out hop on board the waggon.

and there,my friend,it where you have hit the nail on the head.

we are a town full of city , utd fans and latics fans,amongst other teams.

oldham isn't the number one choice in our town.

we are many folk's second team.

there is the hardcore base and floaters at BP and it won't change till results,performances and success arrives..and after how many bloody years in this division,even the hardcore are beginning to tire of it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the average attendance so far this year?

I think people like Rocky are excellent case studies of why our attendances are falling. I think also one aspect is we're not attracting as many kids to matches these days. From my view in the main stand lower, I don't think I saw anyone who was less than 18 years of age (apart from the ballboys!). This certainly wasn't the case in previous years.

Numerous variables are contributing too. More football on TV, boredom of being in the same division all the time, credit crunch... they all add up and mean only one thing; lower crowds. People have mentioned on here about only going now due to habit, loyalty and "what else would I fecking do?". Even the loyal, more hardcore fans are cherrypicking matches and growing more grumpy/disillusioned/cynical by the week. I just hope the TTA don't lose the faith as easily.

What is the average attendance so far this year?

I think people like Rocky are excellent case studies of why our attendances are falling. I think also one aspect is we're not attracting as many kids to matches these days. From my view in the main stand lower, I don't think I saw anyone who was less than 18 years of age (apart from the ballboys!). This certainly wasn't the case in previous years.

Numerous variables are contributing too. More football on TV, boredom of being in the same division all the time, credit crunch... they all add up and mean only one thing; lower crowds. People have mentioned on here about only going now due to habit, loyalty and "what else would I fecking do?". Even the loyal, more hardcore fans are cherrypicking matches and growing more grumpy/disillusioned/cynical by the week. I just hope the TTA don't lose the faith as easily.

It's never lost easily.